Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did a collaboration with him back when I worked at a meal prep company and when I texted him and met him at his apt complex in OC we talked for a couple mins and I asked him if he wanted more weeks of free meals if he let me "relieve some stress" and he said he would've been down if he wasn't dating someone at the time
Whoa that’s some hot tea right there

mps4768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did a collaboration with him back when I worked at a meal prep company and when I texted him and met him at his apt complex in OC we talked for a couple mins and I asked him if he wanted more weeks of free meals if he let me "relieve some stress" and he said he would've been down if he wasn't dating someone at the time
He’s definitely at least curious. Any other times you had a hot interaction with him?

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s definitely at least curious. Any other times you had a hot interaction with him?
I would say more then curious he very very likely has done stuff with dudes secretly ofc but he’s hinted at such things for years and never gets uncomfortable when any friends do anything “gay”

Nick5457

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We neeeeeeed more details
Haha. I mean all I can say is what my friend told me which is that he had a nice thick set of cakes. Little trail of hair in the crack too lol.

He said his dick was about 4inch soft and was kinda thick. Said he didn’t stare too long cause he didn’t want to get caught looking lol. Always knew he was a grower tbh.

He also happened to be in the shower next to him (with curtains of course) and he jerked off in the shower chase seeing Andrew’s ass turned him on so bad lol. I honestly think I would have done the same lol.

kaialves

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha. I mean all I can say is what my friend told me which is that he had a nice thick set of cakes. Little trail of hair in the crack too lol.

He said his dick was about 4inch soft and was kinda thick. Said he didn’t stare too long cause he didn’t want to get caught looking lol. Always knew he was a grower tbh.

He also happened to be in the shower next to him (with curtains of course) and he jerked off in the shower chase seeing Andrew’s ass turned him on so bad lol. I honestly think I would have done the same lol.
He already said he was a grower.In that interview with Danny

DX2069

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wait ur friend say Andrew besting it in the showers!? This just gets better and better. If I was in ur friends situation I wouldn’t have been able to contain myself