Andrea fioravanti

Spenius

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s absolutely not him. But nice try. He’s not into transgenders. He’s into boys, usually young and mixed. You need to accept it.
Also, the fact that both follow each other and both in Paris at some point.
It's him. The hands, the nails and the nipples matches, you're just in denial as expected, lmao.

He is objectively very much into TS shemales, regardless what you say.

sdg67

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also, the fact that both follow each other and both in Paris at some point.
It's him. The hands, the nails and the nipples matches, you're just in denial as expected, lmao.

He is objectively very much into TS shemales, regardless what you say.
You are delusional. Just because you are trans doesn’t mean everybody has to be into it. Move on.

bosbo

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I had sex with him around 2016 in Paris. He was actually quite handsome at the time. But we were younger too. We liked each other a lot. He was the nicest guy you could meet with a great body. I just hope Onlyfans hasn’t gotten to his head.
so lucky... how was the sex?

Reactions: Toni6988

msriffraff

Mythical Member
Media
Solutions
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
tumblr_ox5r9poXcl1wcki9io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox7ojfMdwL1wcki9io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oycmnv1wha1wcki9io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p0g2r6Gfbc1wcki9io1_1280.jpg

Kooljoey001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I saw him on Grindr today and tapped him not knowing he’s an onlyfans model. He tapped back and we exchanged photos. I asked if he wanted to meet up.

On his profile, it actually looks like he was up for pay so I told him I don’t really pay for sex (also cause I’m poor ). Regardless, he still sent his location and whatsapp and told me to message him once I get to his place. Twas an opportunity to have sex with a famous onlyfans model without having to pay anything. But, I was really hesitant since there are many scams happening in whatsapp and just told him to converse in Grindr til I arrive. I think he was annoyed and just stopped responding. Now I fucking regret it cos I just found out he really was in Singapore and I just missed a chance of getting fucked by a really hot guy who’ll probably give one of the best sex I’ll ever encounter. Frustrating

Reactions: Toni6988

ScottishOtter

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So I saw him on Grindr today and tapped him not knowing he’s an onlyfans model. He tapped back and we exchanged photos. I asked if he wanted to meet up.

On his profile, it actually looks like he was up for pay so I told him I don’t really pay for sex (also cause I’m poor ). Regardless, he still sent his location and whatsapp and told me to message him once I get to his place. Twas an opportunity to have sex with a famous onlyfans model without having to pay anything. But, I was really hesitant since there are many scams happening in whatsapp and just told him to converse in Grindr til I arrive. I think he was annoyed and just stopped responding. Now I fucking regret it cos I just found out he really was in Singapore and I just missed a chance of getting fucked by a really hot guy who’ll probably give one of the best sex I’ll ever encounter. Frustrating
Yes, frustrating!