American Idol

Kanekitt42

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone know what happened to Spence Lloyd? Seems like he dropped off the social planet.
He's engaged and committed to maintaining relationships IRL
To a girl or guy? I know he used to chat with guys and show off for them. Just wondering.
A woman, obviously lol. I'm loosely acquainted with him, very acquainted with a woman he used to hook up with. He's never given any indication IRL that he's attracted to men.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
He's engaged and committed to maintaining relationships IRL

A woman, obviously lol. I'm loosely acquainted with him, very acquainted with a woman he used to hook up with. He's never given any indication IRL that he's attracted to men.
Again I beg to differ from snap stories I have seen with him chatting with a guy. Maybe it was before he decided to get engaged and married

Kanekitt42

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again I beg to differ from snap stories I have seen with him chatting with a guy. Maybe it was before he decided to get engaged and married
Of course it was before he got engaged...all of these images are from several years ago. Like 2018 at the most recent.
Anyway IRL means "in real life." He may very well have spoken with men online but it's very clear that's not who he's pursuing in real life. Hence why it should not come as a surprise that he's marrying a woman.

Keisha

Superior Member
Media
Of course it was before he got engaged...all of these images are from several years ago. Like 2018 at the most recent.
Anyway IRL means "in real life." He may very well have spoken with men online but it's very clear that's not who he's pursuing in real life. Hence why it should not come as a surprise that he's marrying a woman.
All I was saying is that he use to play with men and women and just wanted to know which he decided on. Lol

escape7

Sexy Member
Media
and jessica sanchez not winning over phillip phillips seemed like a rig in itself. i remember so many fans were pissed about that because jessica definitely deserved to win... even joshua ledet, but teen girl fans and conservatives were so obsessed with him and he won by a majority of their votes.
Jessica Sanchez was a Saved contestant. Neither she nor Josh Ledet had any measureable success after the show. Phillip Phillips is one of the most commercially successful winners.