Alexander Lincoln

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMDB shows Alexander had a short film come out on the 13th April a sex comedy for which he is clearly naked on the poster it's called Losing it but I've know idea where to watch a short film or if there's any nudity from Alexander in it.
The poster
MV5BMmYzNjEzMzItZDIxNC00OGM5LTk0NTAtNDQ0N2FhYzQ4Y2RkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg1Mjc1MjY@.jpg

Leeds984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMDB shows Alexander had a short film come out on the 13th April a sex comedy for which he is clearly naked on the poster it's called Losing it but I've know idea where to watch a short film or if there's any nudity from Alexander in it.
It looks like it just doing the film festival circuit, it had its first screening in America, the next is at Bethnal Green , on the 20th of April if any London guys can go down and investigate

aypapirico

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seriously listen, this actor I like him but I don't know if I believe his performance very much or the people who say here that they slept with him and they don't give details when asked, but he and King just their chemistry they saved that movie, Henry was unbearable, Garreth don't even say, Richard looked sick and John was completely invisible, he's sexy, yes, but he needs to try harder

aypapirico

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
hey, I see that here in this forum there is not a thread about this masseuse actor Peter McPherson he even has a website, comment if they have gone or if they have slept with him, he is very handsome, he made of John in the movie

michaelBH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a shame James Norton went full frontal on stage and nobody got a photo , Josh O'connor didn't go full frontal in Challeanger , Ben Whishaw didn't go full frontal in Passengers , George Mcakay didn't go full frontal in Femme and now Alexander Lincoln does not go nude in Losing it. We don't seem to be getting much luck. I'm not sure if there's any full frontal nudes upcoming.