Alexander King - Actor - In from the side

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Lucky you lol! Was he as hot in person as he is on screen?
Watched In From The Side on Netflix and really enjoyed it. Good acting and a subject matter that I didn’t really know a lot about.
Yeah, I watched the movie too. I wasn't so much of a fan. I saw All of Us Strangers more recently, that was super (by way of comparison to another gay film).
King looks the same off-screen as he does on. Handsome chap. I saw him in a gym that I'm not a member of any more but I was there to meet someone.

blondemuscledreamer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I watched the movie too. I wasn't so much of a fan. I saw All of Us Strangers more recently, that was super (by way of comparison to another gay film).
King looks the same off-screen as he does on. Handsome chap. I saw him in a gym that I'm not a member of any more but I was there to meet someone.
That does look like a good movie! Will have to check it out. I think the sex scenes were hot in IFTS and it sort of peaked but like lots of gay films, it doesn’t always have the ending you were hoping for.
God’s Own Country, though bleak, I think is better at showing how gay love can flourish rather than always meet a dead end.
Haha that’s good to know :p