Alex Kent (@thebigkent) - English bodybuilder

uhnewp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that he blocks men simp make me wanna create an throw away account just to say I wanna bust a nut inside his ass when he is off season.
Or you could not harass people and not bolster the lecherous gay stereotype instead, just a thought

Yasuke9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it's worth I simp in his DMs and he is usually pretty polite. I think he just doesn't like overly sexual messages. But he very much enjoys being told he has a great body

ultimate863

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Or you could not harass people and not bolster the lecherous gay stereotype instead, just a thought
Yes, I will :imp::imp::imp::imp: If a straight man never pats your head again, remember me, it was my fault, my troll internet comment forever changed humanity path towards embracing and accepting gay men, because for sure that was the endpoint. Things will never be the same again.

kangabangaboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Rojo2800

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unsure why people support him. Very confused with his thirst traps- because a gay guy falls into it (!) then he moans bitterly. I blocked me a while aback for having a differing view on his image and what it portrays to all young men. He has the classic bodybuilder attitude of “massage my ego”