Alex høgh andersen from vikings

alluringboy94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone!

I've only registered here cause I'm so badly obsessioned for this guy... At least for the three last years, and it gets even worse everyday. Something like this never happened to me before with anybody in my 26 years of life. I really don't know what I'm going to do if I continue like this, maybe I should go to the psychologist :emoji_sweat_smile:

Sometimes I think about who is fucking him and I get crazy :joy::joy:(Okay, I should go to the doctor)
If some day the universe give me the chance to meet him, I hope he to be gay or bi :emoji_kiss_mm:

ayca22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone!

I've only registered here cause I'm so badly obsessioned for this guy... At least for the three last years, and it gets even worse everyday. Something like this never happened to me before with anybody in my 26 years of life. I really don't know what I'm going to do if I continue like this, maybe I should go to the psychologist :emoji_sweat_smile:

Sometimes I think about who is fucking him and I get crazy :joy::joy:(Okay, I should go to the doctor)
If some day the universe give me the chance to meet him, I hope he to be gay or bi :emoji_kiss_mm:

Feel ya sista. It is written that he lives in Dublin in this thread. Maybe you should try your chance and pay a visit to Ireland to see the odds. :joy:

mlp369

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Feel ya sista. It is written that he lives in Dublin in this thread. Maybe you should try your chance and pay a visit to Ireland to see the odds. :joy:
He was living there just because of Vikings. He lives in Denmark, probably in the capital?

Bodhi_Alvarez

Admired Member
Media
Hi everyone!

Yeah, I’m kinda in the same boat. He is one of the most gorgeous men of his generation. To me, he has a little Brad Pitt going on, although he’s not a perfect specimen. He sometimes has giant bags under his eyes ( Alcoholic? Cocaine?) and his nostrils are kinda distracting. Other than that he’s a strong 10/10. He’s also over 6ft and he’s muscular, and the thick brown hair, to his melting blue eyes. The man is a total Adonis! And he’s Scandinavian of-course (for any one who’s been down with one ) he dresses nice and looks really clean. Probably not totally straight is my guess. Anyway, just thought I should leave this here.

Reactions: Dan001 and takamat