Alex Guzman/ Blesiv

Kdawg330

Cherished Member
Media
Youngstown, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait why is there a pay wall for this video? good thing I screen recorded lmaoo this man is so fineee ♥️
This video was strictly for his VIPS only, he had content he sent out specifically for his VIPS, I was one of them before my account got taken down lol.

anonymoususer417

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This video was strictly for his VIPS only, he had content he sent out specifically for his VIPS, I was one of them before my account got taken down l

This video was strictly for his VIPS only, he had content he sent out specifically for his VIPS, I was one of them before my account got taken down lol.
Oh no i meant like on this site the person who posted it on this thread has a paywall. I swear I just watched the full thing a few hours ago for free now it says pay to view, Their basically somewhat profiting on this guys video.

Lickingtray

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh no i meant like on this site the person who posted it on this thread has a paywall. I swear I just watched the full thing a few hours ago for free now it says pay to view, Their basically somewhat profiting on this guys video.
They’re literally not…. Just refresh the page when the time ends in 3 or 7

UKBtmDXB

Cherished Member
Media
Dubai, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could you send it to me?
Just refresh the page when the time/clock on your laptop/phone/whatever ends in 3 or 7, and the video will play. That’s the case site-wide unless you’re a premium member.

So refresh the screen at 17:13, 17:17, 17:23, 17:27 etc etc