Albert Muzquiz (edgyalbert)

Briefeater15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He gives me a straight vibe, sad to say. But he clearly enjoys the attention he gets from gay men, so he plays into that. Also, I think his style is so bad— like 1940s and cowboy cosplay almost. Community theater costume coded. If he wasn’t a fucking babe, no way he’d be anyone’s influencer.
You're so off on the style there, guy. It might not be your specific style, but he is stylish and has a good sense; he's a great follow babe or no babe.

jayRob

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He gives me a straight vibe, sad to say. But he clearly enjoys the attention he gets from gay men, so he plays into that. Also, I think his style is so bad— like 1940s and cowboy cosplay almost. Community theater costume coded. If he wasn’t a fucking babe, no way he’d be anyone’s influencer.
You’re on to something. There exists very straight very heterosexual theater boys and straight theater boys are the horniest sluttiest bunch. This makes sense lol they don’t care whooo they’re getting attention from as long as they’re getting it I fear

Halfpipetrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re on to something. There exists very straight very heterosexual theater boys and straight theater boys are the horniest sluttiest bunch. This makes sense lol they don’t care whooo they’re getting attention from as long as they’re getting it I fear
He’s straight. His taste is too good to be gay sadly