Alan Ritchson * Actor/model

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Famous photographer and well known predator because no calls them out. All the people who support their behavior should be arrested.
I'm glad Alan is speaking up about this. The modeling industry is pretty much as he described a sex trafficking network. It’s unregulated, unlicensed, and so models are exploited. Just imagine what women have to go through.

For those who don't have access to many opportunities in life due to being poor, disadvantaged, etc, but are blessed with good looks. They look at modeling as a pathway to success, fortune, and building a network. Look at how many former models are successful actors, singers, entrepreneurs, etc. So with that in mind. No one will ever speak up or call them out. So Alan is a rarity and I'm glad he is doing it.

dicxdpineapples

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That last shoot was for Abercrombie so Weber would be the most logical guess in LA
In the Article, he calls out Mario Testino for trying to grope him at a Versace dinner party and then trying to dangle a Vogue cover if he came back to his hotel. Then he goes on to name him and Weber saying they were both inappropriate with him so… YIKES!
What was his LA modeling agency?
Next

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm glad Alan is speaking up about this. The modeling industry is pretty much as he described a sex trafficking network. It’s unregulated, unlicensed, and so models are exploited. Just imagine what women have to go through.

For those who don't have access to many opportunities in life due to being poor, disadvantaged, etc, but are blessed with good looks. They look at modeling as a pathway to success, fortune, and building a network. Look at how many former models are successful actors, singers, entrepreneurs, etc. So with that in mind. No one will ever speak up or call them out. So Alan is a rarity and I'm glad he is doing it.
Those successful ones should all speak out so the future disadvantaged don't get abused. It may be easier said than done, but something's got to give.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alan also experienced sexual harassment from women. Not surprising. But glad he's revealing it all.

"Years later, he had another major situation in the industry. A business partner claimed she was going to destroy him if he didn’t sleep with her"

“She gave me an ultimatum to come to her room and said that if I didn’t, she would destroy the business and she would destroy me by calling TMZ to claim I sexually assaulted her,” Alan shared. “It was really disappointing and became a perfect storm. It really broke me in that moment, and it took me a while to recover. I was super depressed and didn’t know how to navigate that.”
More here

He also revealed that he's bipolar and has ADHD.

mellowlellow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alan also experienced sexual harassment from women. Not surprising. But glad he's revealing it all.

"Years later, he had another major situation in the industry. A business partner claimed she was going to destroy him if he didn’t sleep with her"

“She gave me an ultimatum to come to her room and said that if I didn’t, she would destroy the business and she would destroy me by calling TMZ to claim I sexually assaulted her,” Alan shared. “It was really disappointing and became a perfect storm. It really broke me in that moment, and it took me a while to recover. I was super depressed and didn’t know how to navigate that.”
More here

He also revealed that he's bipolar and has ADHD.
This is terrible. Nobody should have to go through that. Unfortunately these industries are teeming with creeps looking to take advantage of talent.

manule

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is old but this scene was great...and yes, I would eat a cookie that was up Alan's ass.

View attachment 127731351

View attachment 127731371

I know this is old but this scene was great...and yes, I would eat a cookie that was up Alan's ass.

View attachment 127731351

View attachment 127731371

View attachment 127731341
I Saw that episode a few days ago for the first time . I dont know what to say about this series .