Admiring another mans big dick

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I just can't imagine that totally straight men can't appreciate a nice piece of meat on another man. I guess most won't admit it. I admire good looking pussies, boobs, pecs and handsome dicks. And the latter does not have to be a trophy dick either. But, my big secret is the fact that big nipples on a man just makes me crazy. "Gum drop" nipples on a man make me horny crazy. I don't know where that came from.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just can't imagine that totally straight men can't appreciate a nice piece of meat on another man. I guess most won't admit it.

You are right - most men will not admit to looking and admiring another guy's penis. I admit to it - don't see any problem. A naked body is something to admire.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Awesome topic guys....and the pics are very hot. Keep them coming! Ya, for me I always will admire a nice penis and compare.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right - most men will not admit to looking and admiring another guy's penis. I admit to it - don't see any problem. A naked body is something to admire.
As a straight guy myself, I wouldn't hesitate to give a guy a compliment if it weren't for the fact that he would immediately assume I was gay and either be possibly offended ( if he were straight and a homophobe) or think I were trying to pick him up ( if he were gay) ...either way,not the response I would want.. I would have simply been being complimentary...but I think you really just can't do that....in my opinion anyway....

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a straight guy myself, I wouldn't hesitate to give a guy a compliment if it weren't for the fact that he would immediately assume I was gay and either be possibly offended ( if he were straight and a homophobe) or think I were trying to pick him up ( if he were gay) ...either way,not the response I would want.. I would have simply been being complimentary...but I think you really just can't do that....in my opinion anyway....

I think people can be suspicious of compliments from strangers, and are more so when it's about a taboo subject. I also think that because there's a difference of opinion as to what is taboo these days, that this makes folks more inhibited. Avoiding saying something complimentary in case it offends / unwelcome / unexpected? Happens every day right?

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
My hubby enjoys looking at other mans dicks, it's the nudity of it and he gets off when I look at them as well...it all leads to some incredible sex and we love looking at nude men and women, but nothing like seeing a big piece of meat hanging down waiting to be engulfed....mmmmmmm, I'm wet thinking about it,

Reactions: Fredyfx

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
like most trends in society we are heavily influenced by what we see in pop culture: tv, movies, magazines, etc.

As our society becomes more progressive and more accepting of wider lifestyle choices, there will be an accompanying learning curve required for uncomfortable and insecure (often homophobic) guys to get used to interacting with guys who aren't like them.

We need a rush of good programming (tv shows, movies, books, internet characters...) that features men who can show the guys of today that male relationships of ALL types are necessary for our culture to remain strong, and help them see that sometimes a hard shower dick is just a hardon, and then ONLY THEN our male culture will again restore some balance.

REMEMBER GUYS: until then, it's up to us to represent affirming, healthy and positive sociosexual bonding scenes among our friends, our family, and the younger generation. It's up to us to counter the current trends of neurotic homophobia that has replaced naked male bonding from years gone by- one choice at a time of going without a towel, holding eye contact, offering a smile, or the correctly (respectful) positively spoken compliment. Like Hillary Clinton says, "it takes a village."

Last edited:
Reactions: Porco40 and Wine0

Dobbs

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Legit spas (Korean, Russian, Turkish -- I know a bunch in LA, and a couple in NYC -- are there any in other cities in the US?) are a great place for mutual cock admiration. Lots of guys that just want to watch and show off will get hard with you in the steam room and other places... Since the spas aren't at all sex clubs, any activity has to stay on the downlow, so clandestine showing off happens a lot.