Adam gerber

Fitss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, it seems like he's been a gym rat all of his life (even before really becoming an adult), and hopped on steroids pretty early on, at 16-17. It pretty crazy to see, he was barely 18 and he already had a physique that any guy in his 30s that's been lifting for a few years would consider his end goal. But somewhere around 2016 it seems that he got on a crazy bulk with insane amounts of food and quite a bit of HGH and maybe insulin on top, and hasn't stopped since.

Also btw, it appears that he's made his instagram private. I sure hope it wasn't because of my post and my linking to some posts of his — if you're reading this Adam, please get treatment for body dysmorphia; you're destroying your body in pursuit of a physique that's not even aesthetically pleasing. You're young and might still have time to revert some of the damage.

I totally agree with you, he must have body dysmorphia. Not only his body but just look at his huge hands. How can even hands grow that much?

JJJensen89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is he lying about being natty? Because he looks like he did roids for years
As I wrote a few pages ago, I think it's also possible that he had some injections (besides steroids) in his arms, because they look so extremely big compared to his body. But of course we have no proof. Anyway, it's very unlikely that this shape can be achieved naturally, also considering his age when he had this physique.