Adam gallagher

Prieure

Expert Member
Media
Wonder what the reason is for purging his feed again this time?
He is cute. But kind of average, no? I mean, nothing spectacular…… Got many cuter, hotter and definitely sexier carpenters at my construction site in Manhattan……..

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He is cute. But kind of average, no? I mean, nothing spectacular…… Got many cuter, hotter and definitely sexier carpenters at my construction site in Manhattan……..
I enjoyed his fashion-related post before he took all of them out. Twice.

Reactions: Sexb1150

jackson007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, so crazy story.

I have a grindr catfish profile in NYC and early this morning "Adam" messaged me. I assumed it was a CF as well (too good to be true, right?) and got to chatting and he sent a couple of pics. Luckily, my catfish account is of a guy that Adam apparently knows, so I played along and he was surprisingly forthcoming with pics. I did't see the pics that were previously posted here, but based on the descriptions it sounds like the same ones I received. A birds eye view cock pic, with an area rug visible, and one of him laying back in bed, grabbing his dick, with what looks like a mole or blemish on his finger.

Either way, knowing his pics allegedly surfaced, I was still hesitant. Maybe this "Adam" CF merely had his nudes and was doing the same thing I was, lol, by using leaked nudes to create a more convincing profile. One tactic to test them is to ask if they want to switch to text or DM to stay in touch, or if they prefer to chat on grindr. Surprisingly he said DM. I toggled over to his insta and saw that he wasn't currently following my guy. I messaged him back on grindr saying "great, add me and I'll DM you", messaging him the handle of the real guy I'm posing as. Within a minute Adam had followed him.

I was shocked. My gut reaction was "okay... how is a CF able to manipulate IG that way.." because reason told me there was no way I was talking to the real Adam. He also sent his location, which I am currently trying to match up with Adam's story posts (he's posted a couple pics from his window, so I'm looking at nearby buildings etc.).

I'm still working on him, trying to get him to take some more pics to send. I will report back <3

-SFC
Just want to thank you for all your service !! The attention to detail is impeccable !!

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
Hey guys, so crazy story.

I have a grindr catfish profile in NYC and early this morning "Adam" messaged me. I assumed it was a CF as well (too good to be true, right?) and got to chatting and he sent a couple of pics. Luckily, my catfish account is of a guy that Adam apparently knows, so I played along and he was surprisingly forthcoming with pics. I did't see the pics that were previously posted here, but based on the descriptions it sounds like the same ones I received. A birds eye view cock pic, with an area rug visible, and one of him laying back in bed, grabbing his dick, with what looks like a mole or blemish on his finger.

Either way, knowing his pics allegedly surfaced, I was still hesitant. Maybe this "Adam" CF merely had his nudes and was doing the same thing I was, lol, by using leaked nudes to create a more convincing profile. One tactic to test them is to ask if they want to switch to text or DM to stay in touch, or if they prefer to chat on grindr. Surprisingly he said DM. I toggled over to his insta and saw that he wasn't currently following my guy. I messaged him back on grindr saying "great, add me and I'll DM you", messaging him the handle of the real guy I'm posing as. Within a minute Adam had followed him.

I was shocked. My gut reaction was "okay... how is a CF able to manipulate IG that way.." because reason told me there was no way I was talking to the real Adam. He also sent his location, which I am currently trying to match up with Adam's story posts (he's posted a couple pics from his window, so I'm looking at nearby buildings etc.).

I'm still working on him, trying to get him to take some more pics to send. I will report back <3

-SFC
Thank you for all this! Is there any update?