Adam Asztalos

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those are very nice pictures. Although I prefer it Adam in tighty whities, it is nice that he wears classic briefs with a fly. And it is very nice to see his cock inside. It would be better if he would present himself as just a good-looking gay next next who likes to show his body instead of pretending to be some kind of a supermodel.
He thinks he’s a top model, super hot and all.. but we all know he’s not

Reactions: PopularTongue

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must say, Adam's girlfriend is very cool with him being away from home for so long. Because we can see she's not there to take any photos or make any video of him. Thank god for uncle Felix right?
He's such a cool uncle, being avaliable for anything his nephew needs. I wonder if he replaces Adam's girlfriend on bed as well.
View attachment 127169431
1713271072557.png

Did Adam and Felix listen to my advice about staying away from highly reflective gym equipment? Obviously not!!! Pink shorts and black shirt again.

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 128501761
Did Adam and Felix listen to my advice about staying away from highly reflective gym equipment? Obviously not!!! Pink shorts and black shirt again.
Hahahah actually they don’t listen to you! Ahahah every single picture has Felix in it.. and another thing, can he do another exercise of he only does that leg raises hahahahahah can’t deal with this

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I was checking some comments and noticed this man, who comment Adam’s posts exactly the Adam’s does… with every sentence in another comments and even some way to write things. Only on this post the profile has made more than 6 comments. Hahahaha

Attachments

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really doubt he writes any of his posts...he doesn't look that smart imo
Hahahahaha they are basically copy and paste.. all the post are literally the same with different subjects.. which most of the info he add are got on google.. not really unique.

Reactions: margaaritaa

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg there’s so much edition and photoshop on those photos.. those two even more.. the size of his biceps, also how thin is his forearm compared to the left biceps, his shoulders and chest on the one wearing red.. you can see on his profile that he doesn’t look like it at all.. on the one wearing green they put his waist so thin like.. it’s insane for someone that make sure to say that his body is natural and all.. that’s funny lol

Attachments

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Compare the 3 photos and find the photoshopped areas.. no chest, no biceps and any other muscles.. :joy::innocent::joy::joy::joy::eyes: they should learn how to do something more natural.. and someone said that on the comments! Ahaha..
And he claim to be natural!
It sure is entertaining. Perhaps a new Netflix series?

Luke0816

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it had been mentioned before but I think it is becoming more noticeable - Adam is responding 4,5 or 6 times to each post with nothing but emojis - he must spend all day doing this!
You can actually put automatic answers to comments.. you can see that most of his comments answers are the same! Not saying that he does that, but that’s possible!

Matt FM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 128501761
I wonder if they make those videos in a single day and just keep posting. He just changes the t-shirt and does whatever he thinks he is doing there.
Because it's not only the pink shorts, it's the black tank top too.

Matt FM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Compare the 3 photos and find the photoshopped areas.. no chest, no biceps and any other muscles.. :joy::innocent::joy::joy::joy::eyes: they should learn how to do something more natural.. and someone said that on the comments! Ahaha..
And he claim to be natural!
Never beating the right of doing work out allegations hahahah
Seriously, why bother in doing the photos if you gonna need to work on all of them?
And again for someone who praises being healthy and fit, he's not very good at it.
I would be embarrassed to post something like that knowing it's not my real body, specially with other pics of myself next to those so people could compare.

Matt FM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Never beating the right of doing work out allegations hahahah
Seriously, why bother in doing the photos if you gonna need to work on all of them?
And again for someone who praises being healthy and fit, he's not very good at it.
I would be embarrassed to post something like that knowing it's not my real body, specially with other pics of myself next to those so people could compare.
I meant the right way of doing work out hahahahah