Actor Dev Patel

Nclarkson92

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
the green knight

there's two softcore scenes in it

one is a pretty cool scene with Alicia Vikander, were it looks like she holds his cum and then hands it to him (the camera cuts to her hand / then his hand w/ his load) overall the scene is mostly a camera shot of their backs

the other one is w/Joel Edgerton on a horse (towards the end of the movie), Joel basically tells Dec he knows what he wants, and he leans down and kisses dev patel / / / to be frank it was hot for a second but dev patel walks away seeming confused and not interested (let me know if i'm misreading the scene)

overall dev patel had some amazing scenes with the camera focused right on his face / / / it was so hot

worth the watch

HVJUQQEMZJDZVBAZD3WZFOPZ2Y.jpeg

russthewriter59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the green knight

one is a pretty cool scene with Alicia Vikander, were it looks like she holds his cum and then hands it to him (the camera cuts to her hand / then his hand w/ his load) overall the scene is mostly a camera shot of their backs

the other one is w/Joel Edgerton on a horse (towards the end of the movie), Joel basically tells Dec he knows what he wants, and he leans down and kisses dev patel / / / to be frank it was hot for a second but dev patel walks away seeming confused and not interested (let me know if i'm misreading the scene)

overall dev patel had some amazing scenes with the camera focused right on his face / / / it was so hot

worth the watch

HVJUQQEMZJDZVBAZD3WZFOPZ2Y.jpeg
Does Joel Edgerton kiss Dev on the cheek or on the lips?

jason1973

Superior Member
Media
the green knight

worth the watch

Well I can't say I'm surprised there wasn't any male nudity, but I am disappointed, particularly if there's plenty of female nudity.

Reactions: rhirhi89