Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doesn’t look too fat to me

He's not fat at all.

He got big and shredded in his early 20s for the sake of his career, precisely because of the vicious industry circle that virtually demands that all aspiring leading men look like underwear models and in turn causes many young men to have body image problems through social media.

Now that he's achieved success, he looks like an attractive, healthy man in his early 30s who doesn't need or want to spend his life imposing carb controls and working out two hours every single day.

The relentless pursuit of physical "perfection" in Gay World is making us so miserable, honestly.

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's not fat at all.

He got big and shredded in his early 20s for the sake of his career, precisely because of the vicious industry circle that virtually demands that all aspiring leading men look like underwear models and in turn causes many young men to have body image problems through social media.

Now that he's achieved success, he looks like an attractive, healthy man in his early 30s who doesn't need or want to spend his life imposing carb controls and working out two hours every single day.

The relentless pursuit of physical "perfection" in Gay World is making us so miserable, honestly.
Very true. And along with the photo he said “My favourite film of the year. Hands down.” So he clearly enjoyed it :p

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some early promo shots for his new film, Unicorns. And it sounds like it should be a good one: The film stars Ben Hardy as Luke, a single father and mechanic who is forced to rethink his sexual identity when he unexpectedly falls in love with Aysha (Jason Patel), a drag queen.

So not only will we get Ben in some overalls (hopefully shirtless underneath, but also some gay scenes! I can’t wait!

Attachments

AdonisAddict

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some early promo shots for his new film, Unicorns. And it sounds like it should be a good one: The film stars Ben Hardy as Luke, a single father and mechanic who is forced to rethink his sexual identity when he unexpectedly falls in love with Aysha (Jason Patel), a drag queen.

So not only will we get Ben in some overalls (hopefully shirtless underneath, but also some gay scenes! I can’t wait!
Credit were its due, some actors would not even consider such roles in a million years but Ben really is impressing the artistic creative spirit in full of being an actor.