About_The_Bulge Official Thread

ohleander

Superior Member
Media
Based on what he's offered here he seems to have a heavily tactile/labial erogenous influence to his attraction to sexual contact in general. The fact that he didn't mention partners (male or female) with whom he's had sexual intercourse is telling. (One would assume at 31 he's not a virgin, no?) I wouldn't be surprised if he can achieve climax without penetrative sex, and may not even desire it (similar to what they call a "side"). And that too would inform his choice of romantic partner. But as far as his romantic attraction, who's to say as he didn't really offer that much in the way of that. I presume he knows why he leans less likely to males romantically (some closely held notion of what male/male intimate relationships are vs a female/male) but chose not to offer it, as is his right to his own privacy.

Zavio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hope all minds and hearts are clear. Can we agree that he's a sexy mofo and escape back to our fantasies of him. I value About the Bulge's candid courage about personal matters, it makes him even more desirable. And I'm here for more understanding of all the ways we are attracted to each other and making room for all evolution of our sexuality. We are all imperfect and beautiful in our way. More peace.

ViolentRainbow

Sexy Member
Media
Mhmm, I can tell immediately from his bio on this forum that he's another "straight with a feminine trans lean" guy There seems to be an epidemic of guys like this on chaturbate these days, like where are all the REAL gays at?

212Ted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
V

Thanks for this info. I just wanted to point out that when you say things like “Would I enter into a relationship with a guy? I'm not saying no, but I don't think so. I feel like I'd rather just be great friends that have naughty sleepovers and suck each other off,” you are also being homophobic. It’s a clear micro-aggression. FYI: Microaggression is a term used for commonplace verbal, behavioral or environmental slights, whether intentional or unintentional, that communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative attitudes toward stigmatized or culturally marginalized groups. Imagine going to an African American message board and writing that you would never be in a relationship with a black person but that you would suck one off. Similar situation here. Imagine saying that you would suck someone’s vagina but you would never have a relationship with a woman. That would be taken as offensive on a woman’s message board perhaps. In any case, these. Micro-aggressions provoke antagonizing reactions that would seem hateful to you, yes, but it’s the original micro-aggression that is the source of the problem. So perhaps rather than coming to queer spaces and blaming marginalized people for reacting to micro-aggressions that stem from your own internalized homophobia, maybe take some time to look inward and think about why you feel the need to make statements and distinctions like the ones above. Best of luck
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: Zimbo_3