Abel albonetti

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No nudes?
No and there never will be. Abel is a church going man, who grew up in a large family with a dad who owns his own church and is a pastor. Abel also doesn't curse, and has a wife with 3 kids so far.

So I can guarantee you the idea of him creating any type of sexual adult content doesn't even come across his mind. I'm sure he's asked about it all the time but the answer is and always will be no. The closest we'll ever get is him with his shirt off and showing off his legs.

manule

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No and there never will be. Abel is a church going man, who grew up in a large family with a dad who owns his own church and is a pastor. Abel also doesn't curse, and has a wife with 3 kids so far.

So I can guarantee you the idea of him creating any type of sexual adult content doesn't even come across his mind. I'm sure he's asked about it all the time but the answer is and always will be no. The closest we'll ever get is him with his shirt off and showing off his legs.
Its a waste not to see it . Im sure its fantastic full naked . With his big cock and big ass .

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its a waste not to see it . Im sure its fantastic full naked . With his big cock and big ass .
The first time I ever met and saw Abel I noticed his butt is much bigger and juicier in person than it looks in pictures and videos.
Same thing goes for Ryan Dengler, Luke Elsman, and especially Thomas Bakke just to name a few.

I live in LA so I've had the wonderful pleasure and opportunity of seeing and meeting a lot of hot popular fitness guys. The only person's but who was disappointing is Zac Perna. He's got kind of a fat pancake butt, which is probably why he almost never shows it off and pictures and videos.

manule

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I ever met and saw Abel I noticed his butt is much bigger and juicier in person than it looks in pictures and videos.
Same thing goes for Ryan Dengler, Luke Elsman, and especially Thomas Bakke just to name a few.

I live in LA so I've had the wonderful pleasure and opportunity of seeing and meeting a lot of hot popular fitness guys. The only person's but who was disappointing is Zac Perna. He's got kind of a fat pancake butt, which is probably why he almost never shows it off and pictures and videos.
I have no idea who are the guys you talk. Abel and Mike thurston are my favourite. Scott herman its hot too.

His wifenits so damm lucky. Im sure his great in bed .

Reactions: 12loner

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea who are the guys you talk. Abel and Mike thurston are my favourite. Scott herman its hot too.

His wifenits so damm lucky. Im sure his great in bed .
Well look them up my friend and enjoy. They're all on Instagram and YouTube.

manule

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight