@abdullahaesthetic

precummer92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when will lpsg gayez wake up out of there delusion and realize that man doesn't mess with guys, he just posts every part of his body and gets his bag

Lol leave these gays in their delusions. A guy could do the most mundane thing and they'll convince themselves he's gay out of sheer desperation. It's the same gays that will get offended when someone says they don't like fem guys who will then say "he's too well groomed to be straight". Actual madness.

Homestarrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol leave these gays in their delusions. A guy could do the most mundane thing and they'll convince themselves he's gay out of sheer desperation. It's the same gays that will get offended when someone says they don't like fem guys who will then say "he's too well groomed to be straight". Actual madness.
Says the equally offended person claiming he's not gay. AcTuAL mAdNeSs. Ok queen.

Homestarrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also don't care what he is, just saying what I think he is based on what I've noticed in his photos. He won't be fucking me either way lol

quakerboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wtf lol... knowing he's gay has nothing to do with his grooming habits

Sdinho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know y’all see what I see
But what are you talking about ? There’s nothing to be surprised:neutral:

We already have seen him all naked even spreading those cheeks wide open :joy::skull:I think you late you should go back and see what I’m talking about cause all his nudes are posted in this thread already :weary_face::joy:

chocococomonkey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But what are you talking about ? There’s nothing to be surprised:neutral:

We already have seen him all naked even spreading those cheeks wide open :joy::skull:I think you late you should go back and see what I’m talking about cause all his nudes are posted in this thread already :weary_face::joy:
I’m aware lmao I’m just saying since he’s been MIA and kinda stopped showing off the goods, it’s lowkey surprising to see him do it on his main IG now