Aaron Schoening

My name is Yum Yum gimme some

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His skin is so bad. Must be steroids
Funny, I don't see that at all in the photos posted here.
Sorry if I do NOT pass your comment along when I'm fucking those tantalizing ta-tas.
:yum
ta-tas.jpg

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
For me personally, he seems like a born male talent, because they often look like that and their content is brilliant. But if there is no relevant content, it's a waste of time to follow him. There are as many of them as there are sands by the sea. Let him try to build up his target group, he doesn't need "us".

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
Do you think he would soon decide to be Male Talent? Or does anyone know if he's ever said anything about it? He looks so perfect and suitable for it. He and his brother fit could definitely form a new group like Jakub Stefano, Peachyboy or Levy Van Wilgen, Sepanta, maybe even belong to it, and create a huge new hype. If he didn't want to, then it's not worth feeding his ego.

Reactions: Smith94

Gym-muscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think he would soon decide to be Male Talent? Or does anyone know if he's ever said anything about it? He looks so perfect and suitable for it. He and his brother fit could definitely form a new group like Jakub Stefano, Peachyboy or Levy Van Wilgen, Sepanta, maybe even belong to it, and create a huge new hype. If he didn't want to, then it's not worth feeding his ego.
Based on his videos published so far, I don't think so. he doesn't have any photos/videos with dick print on his pants or underwear. His hundreds of videos only show his chest. I stopped following him on Yt, and only follow his stories on Ig (which is where bodybuilders usually post their spicy stuff).