Aaron Owen

HardArd

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some screenshots...anyone want to talk
Screenshots? So not the actual files? Shoulda used a browser that let you save the high quality files. Thankfully that’s what I did so have most of his OF files and some PPV pics and vids too

holly7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My copy of Yummy arrived today and I have to say… his partner is one lucky lady :heart_eyes: I’d love to share but I shared the preview images before and he had them removed so I won’t be posting any images of the magazine, sorry. Someone else can take that bullet lol
i was equally warned for paul ferrari images, but good to hear yours arrived - mine is still "at the printers" !

Reactions: Nana68

Jjjjjjjo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My copy of Yummy arrived today and I have to say… his partner is one lucky lady :heart_eyes: I’d love to share but I shared the preview images before and he had them removed so I won’t be posting any images of the magazine, sorry. Someone else can take that bullet lol
Did you get a shipping notification? I haven’t heard anything about mine.

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
Did you get a shipping notification? I haven’t heard anything about mine.
Yeah, they sent me the initial shipping email last Thursday. From what I understand they’re sending out those to customers who have subscribed and then by order date after that. I didn’t subscribe but I did complain sometime last month that they didn’t communicate any delays (despite giving an end of Jan shipping goal when I placed my order), so they bumped my shipping priority up.

Reactions: holly7 and Jjjjjjjo