Aag All American Guys Naked

piosanchez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our last six videos shown here (attached images)…. Averaging about 6 minutes in length. A few have been below that but most have been longer than 5 minutes in the last several months. We had 3 video chat updates in January and will have about 4 in February. Definitely something we are working on though. Our website is mostly an softcore website, so frontal nudity and hard core is not our mantra. About 25-35% is full nudity though. All of our frontal nude erotic content can be found in the “Red Hot” section of the site. Our Onlyfans page has erotic full everything shows in PPVs. When were you last a member of AAG? Check us out again or DM us for a resub discount. Thanks for the feedback.
AllAmericanGuys
your website is wonderful and i appreciate the improvement in terms of frequency of posts!! ive been seeing new stuff at least 2-3 times in a week (compared to once a week few years ago). hope we get more unreleased content from mg personal favorites Jadsen, Ben A, Nolan R, Quinn B, Jon Hayes, brandon y, Mitch S, Mike S, Taylor D, Spencer Y, Michael H, and the like!

musetravis

Legendary Member
Media
Our last six videos shown here (attached images)…. Averaging about 6 minutes in length. A few have been below that but most have been longer than 5 minutes in the last several months. We had 3 video chat updates in January and will have about 4 in February. Definitely something we are working on though. Our website is mostly an softcore website, so frontal nudity and hard core is not our mantra. About 25-35% is full nudity though. All of our frontal nude erotic content can be found in the “Red Hot” section of the site. Our Onlyfans page has erotic full everything shows in PPVs. When were you last a member of AAG? Check us out again or DM us for a resub discount. Thanks for the feedback.
AllAmericanGuys
Please post more Mitch S.

jock914203

Sexy Member
Media
Is the Keith vid any good? He is beyond hot. The quality is so inconsistent with AAG I had to unsubscribe. Seems like 75% of their output now has no frontals and the chat archives usually only have one video update every month, they also announced months ago that all videos would be longer than 6-7 minutes from then on and that lasted only a few weeks and now they’re back down to 3-4 minutes. Just sharing why I moved on.
To what AAG said, this comment is really inaccurate. They post regularly, and quite often very sexy, frontal material.

jock914203

Sexy Member
Media
There needs to be more content on new models and not refurbished guys
I find they add new guys all the time. They do bring back some of the 'older' ones, but they usual have a new cut to it, or new unreleased material, which I for one appreciate.

I've been an aag member for years, and I think they are finding a good groove now, more than ever.

alphacock69

Sexy Member
Media
I have to disagree. AAG has been putting out lots of new guys lately. I can name Matt L, jadsen, Alex P, joey Dean, Julian, Adam E. from what i’ve seen in the recent updates. I’m not sure where this person is getting their info. Are they even a member? speaking of classic though I loved the recent Sean B. live video chat
There needs to be more content on new models and not refurbished guys

shoparound

Legendary Member
Media
I have to disagree. AAG has been putting out lots of new guys lately. I can name Matt L, jadsen, Alex P, joey Dean, Julian, Adam E. from what i’ve seen in the recent updates. I’m not sure where this person is getting their info. Are they even a member? speaking of classic though I loved the recent Sean B. live video chat
are those all onlyfans guys where they have free things all over the internet?

jock914203

Sexy Member
Media
and real nudes, not just "hot" or "erotic" videos that doesnt show nudity
You people really do not know what you are talking about. There is plenty of real nudity. I really don't understand this nonsense you guys spread. Years back, no nudity. Now - plenty of nudity. Are some of the models on OF? Of course. But for $13/mo it delivers plenty.

If you don't like the site why do you follow this thread? There are 14000 other threads to follow.

Red-Bones

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You people really do not know what you are talking about. There is plenty of real nudity. I really don't understand this nonsense you guys spread. Years back, no nudity. Now - plenty of nudity. Are some of the models on OF? Of course. But for $13/mo it delivers plenty.

If you don't like the site why do you follow this thread? There are 14000 other threads to follow.
there also sooooo many sites and OFs that do straight up nudity and hardcore stuff, but the softcore soft is so slim, let us who enjoy erotic/softcore stuff have something
remember not everything is for you, maybe AAG isn't the site for you, and that's okay

Reactions: Fummer43

Ljikle

Sexy Member
Media
To what AAG said, this comment is really inaccurate. They post regularly, and quite often very sexy, frontal material.
Take a look at the last 4-5 weeks, almost no updates with frontals, just very inconsistent is my point. And one update a month for the chats, some may find it worth it, I just didn’t.

alphacock69

Sexy Member
Media
You are totally Right, NO Frontals in several weeks

What a crock of dog doo-doo! LOL. There was frontal nudity in their updates from as recent as Feb 6. I can name Joey D, DJ, Corbin, Drew, Zack B. And lots of back/ass nudity for sure. Are you a current member of the site?

I think these haters are just making things up or are maybe have the wrong expectation of the site. AAG is not Sean Cody or full nude all the time. My experience has been they are more of an erotic and soft core website, which i really enjoy. I don't need to see full on dick all the time. I appreciate the sensual nature of some of their presentation or the innocent sexual appeal of the guys who don't go full nude.

I do agree they need to get better with their chat archives but they had 3 in January and one so far in Feb. But overall the site is completely worth it for $12.95 a month. You get way more value than lots of these scammy Onlyfans models pages and AAG’s content offering goes back almost 2 decades. I'm with the other poster, if you don’t like the site why are you on here bitching, especially if its twisting the facts. AAG please say something to set the record straight. I've seen your responses to the unfair criticisms before on here and it's been appreciated.

RSimmons

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
AAG is one of those few (if not the only) sites that shows artistic nudity
Join LukeYoungNYC. They post every single day and usually use the same models. Just like Trey Photo Studio’s onlyfans.

It’s the same models with the same content for half the price.