_florex

Justlurkin101

Experimental Member
Media
Nipomo, California, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You the MVP. He's crying because of your posts. though. It's funny.
Yeah he is all crying saying he’ll take legal action if he finds out who you are. Like maybe don’t be ready to be played if you are going to full public. He wanted the money so these are the consequences lol

matt.h559

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So who is the one that shows him this thread though that’s that thing He is stupid anyways
I would have to admit, he’s hot. So far what he’s posted has been hot. I think a lot of it will en up being repetitive. Why do I say that? He did two videos, recently, that kind of showed the same thing, but in his vehicle with his fleshlight. The way he tries to spit, I think, he tries way too hard on. Is it worth the price? Yes, because it’s his first month starting off. If the second month continues to be the same, it won’t be worth subscribing for a third month.

If he is seeing this thread, that “someone” is showing him, awesome. Send your concerns to the moderators. They’ll handle it. They’ll remove it. Hypothetically speaking, if he tries to take legal action, good luck to him, I wish him the best the future endeavors. I’m not going to lose sleep. Someone else will probably pop up and do the same stuff.

Kianna619

Loved Member
Media
I would have to admit, he’s hot. So far what he’s posted has been hot. I think a lot of it will en up being repetitive. Why do I say that? He did two videos, recently, that kind of showed the same thing, but in his vehicle with his fleshlight. The way he tries to spit, I think, he tries way too hard on. Is it worth the price? Yes, because it’s his first month starting off. If the second month continues to be the same, it won’t be worth subscribing for a third month.

If he is seeing this thread, that “someone” is showing him, awesome. Send your concerns to the moderators. They’ll handle it. They’ll remove it. Hypothetically speaking, if he tries to take legal action, good luck to him, I wish him the best the future endeavors. I’m not going to lose sleep. Someone else will probably pop up and do the same stuff.
He does the side angle look a lot so he really doesn’t have much what’s the utility to him? hot Meh but once again who is the person showing this thread to him he is butt hurt now and says he will take some type of action against someone

But once someone pays for a photo or a video doesn’t that become their property once in their possession, that should give them the right to whatever they want with the contact of what they purchased ?? Just a thought