90 day fiance men

SherryBerry

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’d just like to say I called this last year ;). I’m sure it’ll be low effort, tease content for a while but eventually he’s going to show that cock and that ass for the check lol. Yay! View attachment 128507371
Anybody cave? Interested to see what he will end up posting considering his wife.

deekayy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright so I bit the bullet and subscribed to Brandon’s OF since that flop of a user didn’t come through with the review. It’s basically nothing revealing so far. A bunch of underwear shots, some in the shower where it’s cropped you can’t see anything and that’s about it. One shows a bit of bulge, with his vpl showing. Obviously circumcised. Save your money.

craems

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright so I bit the bullet and subscribed to Brandon’s OF since that flop of a user didn’t come through with the review. It’s basically nothing revealing so far. A bunch of underwear shots, some in the shower where it’s cropped you can’t see anything and that’s about it. One shows a bit of bulge, with his vpl showing. Obviously circumcised. Save your money.
Thank you for taking the hit. I knew it would be weak but figured there would at least be VPL or bare butt. Can we see the vpl shot??