90 day fiance men

jamesjoint

Expert Member
Media
Alright so I bit the bullet and subscribed to Brandon’s OF since that flop of a user didn’t come through with the review. It’s basically nothing revealing so far. A bunch of underwear shots, some in the shower where it’s cropped you can’t see anything and that’s about it. One shows a bit of bulge, with his vpl showing. Obviously circumcised. Save your money.
The way I just came back to share and see this…dark sided

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of all the 90 Days guys with OFs… we need his the most. Destroy me pls.

To me he's the hottest man on the whole franchise but i have never seen a bulge, not even a small one so i hope it's just all tucked away real good. Last guy i dated had his physique,, even looked similar. Big 6'3 Balkan guy but he really was small down under, near micro. Let's hope that's not the case here with Andrei lol

Slum Bwoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's wrong with his lips?
Fordyce spots are enlarged oil glands without a hair follicle. They're a normal part of your skin and are commonly found on the inside of your cheeks, the edges of your lips, and on your foreskin. While Fordyce spots may seem like something to be concerned about, they're harmless.

Reactions: PopularTongue

sphark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fordyce spots are enlarged oil glands without a hair follicle. They're a normal part of your skin and are commonly found on the inside of your cheeks, the edges of your lips, and on your foreskin. While Fordyce spots may seem like something to be concerned about, they're harmless.
I had these on my lips and hated them. Lip blushing helped if anyone's curious about getting rid of them

RickNL

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me he's the hottest man on the whole franchise but i have never seen a bulge, not even a small one so i hope it's just all tucked away real good. Last guy i dated had his physique,, even looked similar. Big 6'3 Balkan guy but he really was small down under, near micro. Let's hope that's not the case here with Andrei lol
If this is the case. He will be the one …face down ass up.