801fitnessfreak brace yourself

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a fucking douchebag. I asked him a simple question today and he started saying that I was soreading gossip about him on his page and starting goin off on me. Then he said that my "negativity" can die with me.... Fuck him. So I reported his resent pic, his profile and told him to fuck himself.

Reactions: introvert_shlut
D

deleted355382

He is amazing holy shit how did i not know about him?

D

deleted213841

Both he and his husband are nice guys. Throw amazing parties too! Halloween is definitely one of their favorite celebrations! While he doesn’t post regularly on his OF, it’s always good stuff. And they sure do enjoy showing off more of SLC.

Raymond1985dada

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty big jerks that are unemployed and only like hanging out with muscular gay men. I had a friend visiting Utah, super sweet and maybe not the most inshape of guys, he approached them at a club and apparently the first thing they said was “you’re not fit enough”. Which was bizarre but then my friend realized they were at the club scoping out on Grindr. Their new “bf” won’t last long either. They use and abuse any guys they are with. Jess always says he wants to live freely and openly but in reality he still deals with his childhood dilemmas of being in the closet and skinny and no one wanted him. Now that his body is ripped he continues the cycle that others bullied on him when he was younger. It’s pathetic.