00angelo11 instagram

Spleenetico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs a creative director to his videos. He's an amazing model, but doesn't know what to do facing the camera. What I admire about Jakipz is the fact he knows how to be attractive on camera, he's his own director. But, I'm not comparing both of them, just saying the fact that direction on content creation is very important.

QezInch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got scammer vibes. His “spicy” account isn’t spicy… I asked him what the pix were that he sent and he said “no previews” and I was like “not asking for a preview but for context…?” And he was like “I only send exclusive content to my VIPs” so I further inquired and he asked for another $100 on top of the monthly $15 to join his “VIP” group and then he’d send me nude PPV content…

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got scammer vibes. His “spicy” account isn’t spicy… I asked him what the pix were that he sent and he said “no previews” and I was like “not asking for a preview but for context…?” And he was like “I only send exclusive content to my VIPs” so I further inquired and he asked for another $100 on top of the monthly $15 to join his “VIP” group and then he’d send me nude PPV content…
You don’t know if you were dm’ing with him or with an OF manager, though.

Reactions: jan397