Real life college experiences in a super conservative college

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 17

Over the next few weeks went by I got busy with school, midterms were the next week. Majoring in science wasn't always easy. For example in Botany I had to know and identify all these types of trees and plants. Many were found around campus. My midterm lab assignment was test where we were to walk around the room and identify each tree/plant. I managed to gather almost all of these as live specimens and I managed to fill our dorm room one evening covering my bed, desk, Jakes bed and desk. Jake walks in. "Daniel, where is there a forest in our room?" Begging Jake "Jake please don't move any of these I need to have all of this memorized for my lab practicum. Here I left you a spot to sit". "well how kind of you sir. well I was gonna see if you wanted to grab dinner at the Caf, but looks like you have date with mother nature." "Actually, Jake I could use a break, but please don't move any of this, I promise I'll clean it up". I grab my jacket, Jake checks the answering machine, he's the only one that gets calls that isn't a mom. "dang, no ladies called me, okay let's go" he says. We get to the Caf and as we walk in I see Sarah, she's now dating Steven. As a side note: at my school which prided itself on producing preachers and missionaries, Bible majors were the stars. Most women would date any reasonably attractive Bible major, with the hopes of starting a family of 6 kids and some church in Africa. So I see Sarah and she sees me "Oh, hi Daniel, how are you? Oh, this is Steven" Like I needed to be introduced to the Chapel King. "Hi, nice to meet you Steven, well I gotta catch up with Jake" As I see Jake motioning to me. "Dude, Sarah's dating Steven, he's such a dork. Her loss!" Jake says as we're waiting in line for pizza. "Yeah Jake, I really thought she was into me, but looks like she like the future Youth Pastors" I joke. Still feeling sort of bummed, we grab our food and make our way over to a table. Some of Jake's frat friends are there. I didn't always love eating with them but I managed. "Dude you gotta get her out of your head, she's the past you'll find a new one" Nodding "yeah Jake you're right" In the corner of my eye I catch Ethan walking by. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since our camping trip. He's with a group of guys who stop by to talk to Jake. He introduces me "This is Daniel my roommate" The say there hellos, they go on about frat stuff. Ethan just stands there. Finally I break the silence "Hey Ethan", "Oh, um hey Daniel, um how are things?" "pretty good" Jake interrupts, "Hey I bet these guys know some hot ladies we can ask out?" "You looking for a girlfriend Daniel?" Ethan asked. "yeah, Sarah and I broke up, well we barely dated." "Yeah my boy's on the market!" Jake says. I look over to Ethan looks off into the distance sort of in a daze. "well we're gonna jet Jake" one of the frat guys says and off they go. In that moment I sat there while Jake was going on about something I was deep in thought. "I felt something for Ethan, feelings? but that doesn't make sense". We finish up our food and in walks Jessica, now Jessica was Jake's big crush, he'd go on and on about her while I studied how to build molecules and the inner workings of psychology. According to Jake they spoke once in line and he's never gonna forget her. She walks by and Jake actually says hi. "Jessica, hey... umm need a place to sit?" I found it cute almost any other women and Jake had them eating out of his hand but with Jessica it was different. Her roommate Ashley joined and sat down, the only seat left was by me. "oh this is Daniel, my roommate." Jake says as he's introducing us. "nice to meet you Daniel, I'm Jessica and this is my roommate Ashley. Now I knew Ashley, she was in my freshman Bible class but there's like 50 kids in there so I doubt she even knows me. "are you in my New Testament Survey Class?" With total shook I respond "Umm yeah Dr. Brown". I knew you looked familiar. We sat there and chatted per usual Jake more than me but I was keeping my own. "you ladies wanna get some ice cream and walk around campus?" Jake says. "Sure" says Jessica as she looks to Ashley she responds "yeah, I'd like that" Jake tell them we can get their ice cream for them. As we stood in line Jake says "dude you totally have a chance with Ashely, forget Sarah you're about to get an upgrade!" I was feeling really exited, I mean this is Ashley, this is the girl I stare at when I'm supposed to be paying attention. But I also couldn't help feeling bad for Ethan. We head over to the girls and we walk out the front door.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 14

I'm laying there partly asleep and I hear crunching of sticks and the zipper, it's Ethan. "Oh hey Ethan, I'm not asleep yet I'm just laying here." Not really knowing what to say I barely know Ethan, all I know is he's from Texas and he's majoring in accounting. He fumbles around trying to take off his boots, which he places upside down outside. Zipping the zipper back up he say "so umm Daniel looks like we're roommates for the weekend". "yeah pretty much" He goes on to ask about my major and where I'm from just general conversation stuff. Outside the tent I hear Phillip yell "Watch out Ethan, make sure you don't get poked by tent pole!" The other chuckle, awkwardly I just say "I'll do my best" feeling stupid about what I said Ethan replies to me. "It's all good man, I'm sure it's gonna be fine". I roll over feeling super embarrassed. Sometime in the middle of the night Ethan moves and I feel him actually brush against my sleep woodie as Jake would call them. I barely wake up but enough that I think I hope he didn't notice. I didn't sleep well that night partly because being outside on the ground was not as relaxing as Jake made it sound and I was afraid of poking Ethan. I wake up to the sun peaking through our tent. I try to fall back asleep the best way I can. I wake up to Ethan saying "dude, so it's true!" I look down and through my sleeping bag is the outline of my morning wood. Dammit I think. "Daniel is that really, your umm tent pole?" he whispers "Yes Ethan" I say with this feeling of how is this happening again. Ethan sits up in bed and hear him whisper "So can I see it?" I reply "you want to?" Ethan whispers back "Yeah man, let's this thing!" I shimmy around in my bag and get the zipper down, I pull my sleeping bag down and in my shorts was visible boner. "Wow dude that's big man!" he says while trying to keep his voice down. My mood shifted from this is totally embarrassing to this is actually cool, here is Ethan one of the cool kids on campus and I'm the one that has his attention. "so whip it out" he says, and without any hesitation I comply. "there it is" I whispered. "dang dude, I've not ever seen one like that" he says trying to to raise his voice, he whispers again "can I touch it?" At this point in my life this wasn't ever offered. "sure, I guess" I replied. Ethan reached over and at first barely touching it to rubbing his fingers down in an almost stroke like pattern. I try not to shudder and this was getting hot, and I felt and saw my dick jump a little bit. Ethan removed his hands and lowers her shorts to reveal his hard on. he leans back our cocks now side by side. "not even close" he whispered. We each tried our best to put them side by side. I had to admit this was pretty hot. Not really knowing what to do next I hear footsteps outside. I hear Parker say. "You boys up?" scrambling to get ourselves situated. Ethan replies, "yeah Parker, we're waking up." "hope tent pole didn't poke you too much during the night?" Parker yells back. With all the commotion thankfully my morning wood had all but disappeared. I crawled out first. "Morning Parker", I said, morning tent... Daniel" Parker replied. I see Philip and Peter were stirring up the fire from the night before, I assume Jake like always was still sound asleep, but to my surprise I see him come out from this wooded area. "mother nature called!" yelled Jake. Jake walks over to me "hey man how'd you sleep, I know the woods isn't your thing". Not wanting to make Jake feel bad I lied. "I slept pretty good." The plan was to have breakfast which granola bars, some fruit and Parker brought a giant bag of trail mix" Seeing how none of us could cook this was breakfast. Phillip being the expert of our camp site lets us know of a few trails we can take. Jake and Parker wanted to go down to the river, Phillip and Peter the mountain pass. Ethan and I went with Jake and Parker as that hike was going to be shorter. Jake and Parker led the way and Ethan I walked a small distance behind. Jake pointing out nature stuff for me like he was a tour guide. We arrive at the river Jake and Parker jump over the rocks and show off each others manly strengths. I sit on a rock on the edge. Ethan joins "so ummmmm... about this morning, we cool?" really not sure how to respond, but wanting to be reassuring for Ethan. "Yeah Ethan, we're good" "It's not like I do that kind of stuff man, it was just, I don't know..." I interrupted him "Ethan, we're cool". I wanted to tell him that Jake and I walk around naked we jerk off, but I felt like that was our special time and it didn't seem right. Parker looks up "Hey, you guys on a date or you wanna join us?" Ethan hopped down first I followed and we joined Jake and Parker who were throwing rocks into the water.
It's great that you kept you and Jake's time a secret when he has evidently told everyone that would listen about you. I find it odd that a bunch of cool frat guys took such an interest in your umm, pole

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's great that you kept you and Jake's time a secret when he has evidently told everyone that would listen about you. I find it odd that a bunch of cool frat guys took such an interest in your umm, pole
You know at times I wish he hadn't but in some weird way it made me feel like I could belong. I was this super skinny nerdy kid. Most of these guys were manly hunting/drive trucks kind of men and I was pale kid from the city. I feel like they were jealous in some ways. Also I feel it was just an easy thing to make fun of me with.

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 17

We walked around campus Jessica with Jake and Ashley with me. Ashley was super hot and in my head I couldn't believe any of this was happening. She had long blonde somewhat curly hair that blew around in the breeze. She had one of those tight women sweaters with the turtle neck, I was trying to focus on what she was saying and not just staring at her chest. Trying not to think of what she looked like without it on. After all I was a good Christian boy, but damn it was hard to be one in this moment. I notice Jake and Jessica are pretty far ahead of us. "I don't think they need us anymore, what about if we just sit her Daniel?" we sit down on bench overlooking the campus. In my mind I'm going over all the things Jake's taught me. Yawn and stretch and arm around the shoulder. It almost worked my execution was a bit off. She leans in a bit closer. We continue to talk she tells me about where she's from, how many siblings, etc. I'm taller and I can look down all I can think about is boobs, and Ashley gave me a lot to think about. She sits up and asks the time. I say it's about 10:00. "I better get back, but Daniel this has been really fun, we need to do it again sometime." I wanted to walk her back but the idea of me standing up and being able to walk with the boner I had in my pants wasn't going to happen. Trying to sound cool "I'm gonna wait here, Jake doesn't have a key" which was lie but I needed and out. "Okay, well bye Daniel, see you in class!" I take a few minutes to sit there and collect myself. I head back to our dorm I pass by Ethan of all people. He's sitting out front of his door waiting for something or someone. "Hi Ethan" determined to not have this be awkward. "Oh, um hi Daniel, I'm waiting for a late night pizza". he says. "So is this you're dorm?" Yeah this is the place." We chatted for a few minutes, the pizza guy comes and Ethan asked "you wanna come up and see my room?" "Sure, why not?" I follow Ethan as we go inside down the hall to his room. "105, this is me!" He opens the door and I follow him inside. It's pretty basic room Ethan has a recliner in the middle he offers it to me. He sits on the bed. "Want a slice?" "No Ethan I'm fine" he seems fidgety. "So, Ethan, about our camping trip... dude that was pretty fun, umm you think you'd ever like wanna do that again sometime?" "Camping?" I asked. "well yeah, umm and the other stuff". "the jerking off?" I asked, knowing what he was driving at. "yeah, that.... you're just super chill and cool man and I don't know I just had fun" Ethan says while stumbling to get the words out. Hearing this made me super hard and I just sat there for a few seconds taking it all in. "so you wanna just chill and jerk off?" I ask "yeah, something like, hey man I know it's stupid, forget it". I respond "I never said it was stupid Ethan". Ethan sits there for a second and finally looks back up and says "cool man, I'd like that buddies that chill and jerk off if we want". Trying not to chuckle and the mere idea of this. I compose myself. "It's a deal Ethan". I stand up and slide on to his bed. Theres some distance between us. "Now?" Ethan asks. "Listen Ethan I just spent the last hour with Ashley and I'm gonna need to address this" as I point down to my crotch. "okay, umm yeah why not?" He gets up and locks the door. He comes back in and grabs some paper towels and some lotion. "Will this work?" "Should be fine". Ethan sits in his recliner and I'm on his bed he hands me a paper towel, squirts some lotion in his hand and chucks me the bottle. Ethan leans back in his recliner and starts stroking. I follow as well. Ethan says "man this is hot bro!" "Yeah it is Ethan" trying to focus on Ashley and that sweater of hers. I close my eyes and when I open them I see Ethan is looking right at me. "What?" I ask "dude you've got a nice dick man, it's nice to watch" A few minutes go by and the combination of Ashley's sweater and Ethan's admiration send me over the edge I grab the paper towel and seconds later "oh shit!" I say. Ethan doesn't last much longer and he cuts in his paper towel. We each take a moment to sort out the rush that's happened. Ethan looks up Dude it's 10:45, my roommate will be here soon." says Ethan. Holding my paper towel wad up, Ethan points to the trash. I chuck it in. "well Ethan, I gotta admit this was pretty fun". "Yeah it was Daniel he stand up to walks me out the door. Ethan goes to give me a bro hug. The kind where you hug but in a super many no homo kind of way. Awkwardly I try to mirror him. "Well later Ethan". I walk back to my room and I see Jake up ahead. He turns to me "Hey bro where did you go?" "Meh, you didn't need me Jake" and I run ahead of him to our room.

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 17

We walked around campus Jessica with Jake and Ashley with me. Ashley was super hot and in my head I couldn't believe any of this was happening. She had long blonde somewhat curly hair that blew around in the breeze. She had one of those tight women sweaters with the turtle neck, I was trying to focus on what she was saying and not just staring at her chest. Trying not to think of what she looked like without it on. After all I was a good Christian boy, but damn it was hard to be one in this moment. I notice Jake and Jessica are pretty far ahead of us. "I don't think they need us anymore, what about if we just sit her Daniel?" we sit down on bench overlooking the campus. In my mind I'm going over all the things Jake's taught me. Yawn and stretch and arm around the shoulder. It almost worked my execution was a bit off. She leans in a bit closer. We continue to talk she tells me about where she's from, how many siblings, etc. I'm taller and I can look down all I can think about is boobs, and Ashley gave me a lot to think about. She sits up and asks the time. I say it's about 10:00. "I better get back, but Daniel this has been really fun, we need to do it again sometime." I wanted to walk her back but the idea of me standing up and being able to walk with the boner I had in my pants wasn't going to happen. Trying to sound cool "I'm gonna wait here, Jake doesn't have a key" which was lie but I needed and out. "Okay, well bye Daniel, see you in class!" I take a few minutes to sit there and collect myself. I head back to our dorm I pass by Ethan of all people. He's sitting out front of his door waiting for something or someone. "Hi Ethan" determined to not have this be awkward. "Oh, um hi Daniel, I'm waiting for a late night pizza". he says. "So is this you're dorm?" Yeah this is the place." We chatted for a few minutes, the pizza guy comes and Ethan asked "you wanna come up and see my room?" "Sure, why not?" I follow Ethan as we go inside down the hall to his room. "105, this is me!" He opens the door and I follow him inside. It's pretty basic room Ethan has a recliner in the middle he offers it to me. He sits on the bed. "Want a slice?" "No Ethan I'm fine" he seems fidgety. "So, Ethan, about our camping trip... dude that was pretty fun, umm you think you'd ever like wanna do that again sometime?" "Camping?" I asked. "well yeah, umm and the other stuff". "the jerking off?" I asked, knowing what he was driving at. "yeah, that.... you're just super chill and cool man and I don't know I just had fun" Ethan says while stumbling to get the words out. Hearing this made me super hard and I just sat there for a few seconds taking it all in. "so you wanna just chill and jerk off?" I ask "yeah, something like, hey man I know it's stupid, forget it". I respond "I never said it was stupid Ethan". Ethan sits there for a second and finally looks back up and says "cool man, I'd like that buddies that chill and jerk off if we want". Trying not to chuckle and the mere idea of this. I compose myself. "It's a deal Ethan". I stand up and slide on to his bed. Theres some distance between us. "Now?" Ethan asks. "Listen Ethan I just spent the last hour with Ashley and I'm gonna need to address this" as I point down to my crotch. "okay, umm yeah why not?" He gets up and locks the door. He comes back in and grabs some paper towels and some lotion. "Will this work?" "Should be fine". Ethan sits in his recliner and I'm on his bed he hands me a paper towel, squirts some lotion in his hand and chucks me the bottle. Ethan leans back in his recliner and starts stroking. I follow as well. Ethan says "man this is hot bro!" "Yeah it is Ethan" trying to focus on Ashley and that sweater of hers. I close my eyes and when I open them I see Ethan is looking right at me. "What?" I ask "dude you've got a nice dick man, it's nice to watch" A few minutes go by and the combination of Ashley's sweater and Ethan's admiration send me over the edge I grab the paper towel and seconds later "oh shit!" I say. Ethan doesn't last much longer and he cuts in his paper towel. We each take a moment to sort out the rush that's happened. Ethan looks up Dude it's 10:45, my roommate will be here soon." says Ethan. Holding my paper towel wad up, Ethan points to the trash. I chuck it in. "well Ethan, I gotta admit this was pretty fun". "Yeah it was Daniel he stand up to walks me out the door. Ethan goes to give me a bro hug. The kind where you hug but in a super many no homo kind of way. Awkwardly I try to mirror him. "Well later Ethan". I walk back to my room and I see Jake up ahead. He turns to me "Hey bro where did you go?" "Meh, you didn't need me Jake" and I run ahead of him to our room.
sorry this should have been Part 18

Reactions: aquaice

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 19

Note the previous post should have been 18

I get back into the room, strip down to take a shower. I hear Jake walk in. "I'm grabbing a shower Jake!". Hopping in and closing the curtain as Jake walks in. "Yeah man, thinking about Ashley, I get it man, just give it a solid rinse when you're done!" Inside I realize Jake thinks I'm jerking off, I couldn't tell him that I already did in Ethan's dorm room of all places. "You caught me Jake" I say trying to cover my tracks. I get all washed up and allow for what in my head would be enough time to jerk off. I dry off and come back into our room. Jake's on his bed with this dreamy deer caught in the headlights look. "Man Daniel, Jessica is just so perfect, I still can't believe she wanted to sit with us" I replied "oh come on Jake you knew she would" Jake sits up. "not really, but I went for it, just like you went for Ashley, man that's one hot chick. Sarah's about to be a distant memory". I put on pair of Umbro shorts. (back in the day that's what we all wore, even if we didn't play soccer). I lay down in my bed. "Yeah Jake Ashley is really cool, and I think she might even be interested?" Jake replies "Of course man you and that.." I interrupt him "well Jake I want her to like me for me". He lays there for a few seconds and says "of course man, you're a solid guy, that schlong of yours is just a bonus". As I thought about it, I was starting to picture it. Ashley being all impressed and how'd she fall madly in love. I start to get somewhat hard and of course Jake notices, "hey man, I think that thing is saying you need to give her a call and set up a date". I replied "well I thought I'd just see her in class" "Naw, man you gotta call while she's still fresh in her mind." seeing how that made sense I nodded. Jake gets the Catalog and we find her Ashley Jacobs, Marketing Dallas, Texas, I confirm then we look her up in the directory. Jake throws me the phone and starts calling out her number. "Oh hey if Jessica answers let me talk." I motion him to sit down "Hello this is Daniel" I said with as much confidence as I could muster. "Well hello Daniel, it's Ashley, I wondered if you'd call" Giving Jake the thumbs up. "Yeah I didn't want to wait until class" I said surprised how smooth this was going. Jakes gives me a thumbs up and at the edge of his bed hanging on every word. "I wanted to call you to say I had a really nice time and maybe we could go to the campus movie this weekend?" waiting with anticipation "Daniel, that would be nice, I'd like that very much". I give Jake a thumbs up, as he's whispering me to ask if Jessica is there. I motion back by holding up one finger as to say wait. "Oh Ashley, Jake want's to know if Jessica is there?" "Oh yeah she's right here" Handing over the phone to Jake I stand up and pace around the room. My mind blown, like how was this happening. A year ago I was a skinny dorky nerd in school where I doubt anyone even knew my name and here miles and miles away from home I just landed a date with Ashley Jacobs. Mean while Jake is chatting it up with Jessica. He hangs up "looks like it's a double date Daniel!" he says beaming. Jake puts the phone back and says he's gonna take a shower before bed. He strips down and turns around "Hey Daniel, what that capital of Thailand?" Already know the answer I act like I don't "I don't know Jake, what is it" "Bang Cock" as he whips his schlong back and forth. This had become one of Jakes favorite jokes. I follow Jake in and brush me teeth. "Hope this thing is properly rinsed Daniel!" As Jake walks into the shower Forgetting all about my reason for taking a shower I think in my head about Ethan for a moment. "Hey man, I'm super stoked for Friday! Now that we've got dates with super hot chicks, and I gotta hand it to you Daniel, you were pretty smooth on the phone with Ashley." as I finish up brushing me teeth. "Thanks Jake, I think she might even like me?" Jake replies "ooooh Daniel, oooo Daniel ooooo Daniel" in a high pitched voice imitating Ashely while making what I assume are thrusts in the air. In the past I would have totally dismissed Jakes nonsense. But I was starting to see that maybe Jake was right. I climbed into bed. Jake turns out the bathroom light only leaving the one on his desk as the only light in our room. "Jake?" I asked "what's up bro?" trying to muster the courage. "So I've never kissed a girl, and I think Ashely is gonna want me to kiss her and I want to but I don't how, and what if she wants to do more like what am I supposed to do?" now feeling some apprehension. "Dude, it's gonna be okay, you may need to keep a control of that thing, no need scaring her off". "I'm being serious Jake, like this is Ashley and I"m well me" Jake says okay man repeat after me" sighing I say "Okay" Jake trying to sound serious says "I'm Daniel and I'm super smart, and I'm a really cool guy, and I'm funny and I've got a big dick that makes people jealous!" Sort of chuckling I repeat it word for word. "feel better man?" Jake asked "Yeah, a little bit" as I rolled over to sleep. "night bro" "Night Jake"

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love your story man, you're such a good storyteller and jake seems like a really good friend. I don't want you to spoil the story but I want ask you: Has anything ever happened between you and Jake besides Ethan ;)?
From my days in college I give a big rounding YES

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can relate to this thread.. having also gone to a conservative college and joined a club and hooked up with a guy in that club
Post college and hearing the stories. That was super common. More common than I had realized.

hungstoner80

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 20

The next day was Thursday and I had class with Ashley. Not having my 8am class on Thursdays I got to sleep in a bit. Per usual I wake up before Jake. I look over and see the pile of curls that is Jake's hair peeking out from his comforter as evidence he's still asleep. As every morning I woke up with my usual morning wood. Not really wanting to get out of bed I lay there a bit, but fear of nodding off back to sleep I decide I need to get out of bed. I must have disturbed Jake. He mumbled something as climb out of bed still sporting my morning wood. Jake sits up "What a sight to wake up to" Jake says as he's trying to fully wake up. He gets out of bed with is wood. I'm now standing in our closet trying to pick out what to wear today. I knew today was important. I'm scanning over all my clothes thinking I really do have a lot of nerdy shirts and cardigans. "Jake can you help me?" He walks passed me into the bathroom. "Dude I gotta piss, had to wait for this thing to go down, give me a sec" Jake yells from the bathroom. I ponder it over again and think well Ashley say me yesterday and really every Tuesday and Thursday and all my nerdy shirts, so shrugging to myself I figure I'm okay. Jake walks in "What, sunshine?" "all good, I figured it out." I move aside so Jake can pick out his stuff. We get dressed and on days when we didn't have 8am classes Jake and I would go to the student center, the had this place that sells muffins and coffee. As I'm getting dressed I ask "Wanna grab a muffin in the student center?" "Yeah man, I need to check my mail." Side note the student center was also campus mail. We head over to the student center I grab a muffin and a table, I see Jake walking over with this goofy smile on his face "Looks like we go another one!" as I see him carefully not to show the entire student center this Victoria Secret catalog. During Pledge Week someone in Jake's frat signed him up for a Victoria Secret catalog, not that either of us complained. "Saving this for later" Jake says as he slides it back into his bag. We eat our muffins, and head off to Chapel. I never liked chapel and on most days I saw it as a way to grab a quick nap. I sat next to a few other people from my youth group and per usual I leaned back and grabbed a quick nap. After Chapel was my class with Ashley, so I try and look for her as to causally run into her. I see her walk out one door and I make my way over to look like we just ran into each other. Practically knocking people out of my way I slow my pace down enough as we're about to cross paths. "Oh, hi Daniel, on your way to class" acting surprised "Hello Ashley, yeah on my way to class, umm we can walk together." We made our way up to the building and into the classroom. It was one of the bigger rooms as all Freshman had to take the same classes. Ashely sat a few rows ahead of me, I sat in the back row in case I was to fall asleep it would be as noticeable. We walk in together, I'm purposefully chatting to make it seem obvious Ashely is talking to me. I make it up to my seat and wave good bye. The desks had a chair mounted at each end creating a "desk buddy". My desk buddy was Paul, this sort of goofy guy that everyone loved. Paul was a Bible major so I often copied his notes in case I fell asleep. I sit down. "Dude, did I just see you walk in with Ashley Jacobs?, dude how does she even know you're alive?" I replied "Ouch Paul, words hurt, but yeah Ashely and I started talking." Not that I could admit this literally happened the day before. Dr. Brown's class was boring as usual. I took every precaution to stay awake, but it never failed his dull boring monotone voice reading and dissecting theology lulled me to sleep. I get a nudge from Paul that class is over. Thankfully I came too before Ashley made her way up to us. "Daniel, I'm thinking about going to the Caf for lunch, wanna join?" Looking down I notice I'm sporting major wood. Trying to play it cool. "Sure Ashley, I just need to ask Paul here for some notes, but I can meet you out front in a few minutes." hoping she bought it. "Sure see you then, nice to meet you Paul" she says as she walks away. "Dude, are you crazy, she just asked you to walk with her to get lunch!" Paul says. I point downward, "dude quiet, I just needed a moment". Paul looking down "oooo yeah dude I understand" Sadly Paul had to witness many of my sleeping boners over the course of that semester. Thankfully at this point I was able to just use my bag to cover myself as I made my way to the Caf. Out front in Ashely. As I head towards her I think how in the heck did a girl like this fall for a guy like me? I try to remember Jake's stupid saying about how I'm cool and people like me. Now standing in front of her "Hope you got your notes from Paul? Wanna head in?" Almost beaming I wanted the entire cafeteria see that Ashley Jacobs and I were walking in together. We grab our trays and in the corner of my eye I see Jake's cousin Phillip, Peter and Ethan. Phillip gives me this head nod that basically "that's my boy". I casually wave. Ethan waves back. "you know those guys?" Ashely asked "Umm one guy is Jake's cousin and the other guys are all buddies. We went on a camping trip awhile back" Thinking to myself please don't ask anymore about that trip. I wait in line for the Wok place, it was one of the few vegetarian places I could eat at. I tell Ashley I'll meet her in the back. I get my food and here comes Jake smiling from ear to ear. "dude I see you're with your lady!" I often sat with Jake "don't worry man, I'll let you two get all acquainted, see you back in the room. I walk towards Ashley who is waving me down and I see Jake goes to sit with Phillip, Peter and Ethan. Sitting down I can see them all giving me the thumbs up. Ashley and I sat and talked and I really got to know more about her. I learn more about where's she's from in Dallas. At the time I had never been to Texas or really knew anything about it. I tell her about being from the North and we had a great conversation. Ashley made me feel comfortable and I was really starting to like her. We finished up and said our goodbyes. I gave her a hug and said that I was looking forward to tomorrow. She said the same. I make my way across campus back up to our room. I open the door and there is Jake holding that Victoria Secret Catalog out like it's the holy grail. "Victoria has arrived!" Jake says as I shut the door.