Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Might be a dumb question but I’m genuinely curious… do y’all wear underwear underneath your swim trunks? (And share your pics?).

My answer: I don’t wear underwear underneath but I’m getting a bit subconscious in my choice as I’m getting older... And for me, it doesn’t matter if they have a liner or not, to me, swim trunks just feel more comfortable when I’m free-ballin. Uncut and a grower here (5 when semi / around 7.5 when hard) so nothing fancy to show off by not wearing underwear with my trunks when I’m by the pool.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I free ball, never have wore underwear with swin trunks, in my younger day i was always a grower[7inches hard], so it wasn't a big thing however i have noticed since my late 20s, i've become more of a shower, like its just fuller and bigger in it's soft state than it used to be and it is certainly more noticeable, too be honest i kind of have fun with it cause my GF has mentioned a few of her friends commenting on it and at times i've caught the stares and glances.

Bi-TXGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I free ball, never have wore underwear with swin trunks, in my younger day i was always a grower[7inches hard], so it wasn't a big thing however i have noticed since my late 20s, i've become more of a shower, like its just fuller and bigger in it's soft state than it used to be and it is certainly more noticeable, too be honest i kind of have fun with it cause my GF has mentioned a few of her friends commenting on it and at times i've caught the stares and glances.
Appreciate the response! I have a fairly large ball sack so even when I’m not hard, the bulge still makes everything noticeable and I have gotten a few glances, which I don’t mind at all, lol.

Bi-TXGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Trunks usually have a thin mesh brief built into them. Speedos don't--they pretty much ARE underwear. :cool:
Haha true. I have a pretty ok bod but still haven’t done a Speedo. And Yeah, I should add/caveat.. I usually cut the thin mesh brief out if there is one, Lol.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Appreciate the response! I have a fairly large ball sack so even when I’m not hard, the bulge still makes everything noticeable and I have gotten a few glances, which I don’t mind at all, lol.
i'm same with the larger balls

its also led to some unexpected fun

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trunks usually have a thin mesh brief built into them. Speedos don't--they pretty much ARE underwear. :cool:
i honestly can't recall the last time i saw the mesh things, i though that was like a thing of the past

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only time I remember wearing underwear swimming is when wearing denim cutoff shorts as a young man when we hit swimming holes in rivers, lakes, ponds, quarries. They were doubling as street shorts at the time.

Most pools didn't allow cutoffs.

Reactions: Bi-TXGUY

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
boardshorts are made of quick dry materials so when you get out of the water they dry quickly if you wear a brief or boxer under them it takes longer to dry that is why they are to be worn commando
I have never worn ant underware under my board shorts

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i honestly can't recall the last time i saw the mesh things, i thought that was like a thing of the past
Every pair of swimwear I've ever owned has had the built-in lining, including recent purchases.
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far, away .... I wore a Speedo that wasn't lined but it was 2 layers of fabric.

If I was wearing some kind of unlined shorts as swimwear, I would pair it with athletic underwear that would also be quick drying like the trunks or shorts.

I only freeball when I'm with the woman who's in my life. In those circumstances I want to ensure that any bulge or even a hint of an erection is noticed as it may lead to some fun!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every pair of swimwear I've ever owned has had the built-in lining, including recent purchases.
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far, away .... I wore a Speedo that wasn't lined but it was 2 layers of fabric.

Same! With Speedos it depends on the model--some have that extra layer some don't. :cool:

Reactions: lapdog2001

hourhamster

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
20 year old here. All the wim trunks I've had have had the mesh in. I've never worn underwear with them. But I have started feeling pretty self conscious as I feel like most younger guys my age do wear undies under their trunks. Also, freeballing does lead to a bit more anxiety that they are gonna fall down or come off if you dive into a pool or in the sea if the tides rough.

VampiresRpeople2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear board shorts. Some, like my white ones, have a lining to keep them from being see-through, but none have the mesh underwear lining. When I'm with my family and friends, I wear really tight underwear to make it look like Ken down there. If I'm swimming with a date, odds are we aren't in swimsuits at all, but I'll go commando in my board shorts if the situation requires us to show a little more restraint.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used to wear Speedos when I'd swim laps as a student, pool was cold so not that much to show anyway, although you could always see outline of my glans.

I do have some swim shorts with a mesh liner to keep things in place. Don't often wear them, when I swim now it's usually at a nude beach or club, so not required.