Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room

pike00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine Mitch McConnell saying this
"madame president, I request that the senate proceed to executive session to resume the all-members senate gangbang" - Senate Majority Leader in another universe

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From Aidan's IG story today. He posted a video mentioning the death threats that he and his mom have received and then posted this, calling out the person who wrote the apology post and made him post it.
I don't really get it. That was the content of his infamous post on LinkedIn in December. Here it's under someone else's name? If it's too confusing or boring to explain, I'll check him out on Insta for the details.

Edit: Oh I get it now. She's some PR/damage control person who sent him that content to post.

This is getting juicy! And he's already calling out the DC Homos person who generated a lot of the tweets about the incident when it was new.

HVFac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really get it. That was the content of his infamous post on LinkedIn in December. Here it's under someone else's name? If it's too confusing or boring to explain, I'll check him out on Insta for the details.

Edit: Oh I get it now. She's some PR/damage control person who sent him that content to post.

This is getting juicy! And he's already calling out the DC Homos person who generated a lot of the tweets about the incident when it was new.
These DC politics gays have a retributive streak. If he has receipts concerning the antics of those who crossed him he's probably going to retaliate and it'll be juicy.

milo_N Milk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From Aidan's IG story today. He posted a video mentioning the death threats that he and his mom have received and then posted this, calling out the person who wrote the apology post and made him post it.
Sue was really out here setting his ass up to get dragged lol. Worst PR post ever lol.

Fidicutie

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clearly he's not looking for an image rebrand at this time.
Are we surprised? LOL! Will be interesting to see how the "he's just young, he just made a mistake" crowd reacts as he doubles down on every bit of the nonsense.

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like he moved to the UK
I see his maturity level hasn't budged upward at all.

I'm not convinced he's moved there (how would he qualify for a visa?). I think he's just aimlessly traveling to avoid reality... on whose money, I have no idea.

Reactions: HVFac