Have you ever had sex/masturbated while somebody was sleeping near you?

LuckyOtaku

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was moving states with an established roommate, we were in a long stay hotel for a week while our apartment was being prepared when we were told it would be ready two days earlier.

I jerked off every morning as he slept soundly like 4 feet from me in a different bed.

Wasn't ideal, but it was a thing.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't recall ever having done that, but one time I had a sleep-over at a friend with another friend. We were all sleeping in the same room, one friend in his own bed, the two of us on a mattress on the floor. I woke up in the middle of the night, probably because of the movement of the friend next to me, he was doubtlessly jerking off. Of course I acted as If I was still asleep but got a raging boner as my friend was obviously going on until the very end ;)
After he was done he fell asleep, I went to the bathroom to jerk off myself, I didn't dare to do the same as my friend lol :D

Bearbobert

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can't recall ever having done that, but one time I had a sleep-over at a friend with another friend. We were all sleeping in the same room, one friend in his own bed, the two of us on a mattress on the floor. I woke up in the middle of the night, probably because of the movement of the friend next to me, he was doubtlessly jerking off. Of course I acted as If I was still asleep but got a raging boner as my friend was obviously going on until the very end ;)
After he was done he fell asleep, I went to the bathroom to jerk off myself, I didn't dare to do the same as my friend lol :D
Lol yeah, college and roommates and jerking off….yep

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was one time I decided to jerk off with friend in bed beside me.. so there I was jerking off trying not to jerk to hard so shake the bed so much and next thing I know he rolls over puts his hand over my dick and didn’t budge .. I didn’t know what to do.. it was like he instinctly went to what was causing the bed to shake and made it stop

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used to have a lot of group sex back in my early to mid 20s so there would be times where another guy and girl were on the same bed sleeping while me and the girl i was with would be fucking.

Hell, i lost count of the many times I've been woken up in a motel by the sound of my buddy R fucking the shit out of whatever girl we were with at 6am.

With GF in a 3 person tent dug into 4 ft of snow. It wasn't really cold, maybe 4*C and we were out of the wind being deep in the snow; it was absolutely dark. We had zipped our sleeping bags together and were snuggling up together, while one of her friends was sound asleep in her own sleeping bag right next to us.
At some point GF started rubbing her bum on my hard cock before putting it between her legs. I had to really concentrate as she was sopping wet and starting to squirm against me, but managed to keep some focus until she slipped my cock under her panties. I entered her gently and put my finger to her lips to remind her to be quiet-she did quite well.

We later learnt that GFs friend had heard most of it; we were staying in a hut and after we had drunk quite a bit of Irish whisky she pointed out it was impossible not to hear at 30 cm away, and we were "filthy creatures" doing such a thing in the tent while she slept. GF asked her if she wasn't even a little bit turned on; I put my fingers in my ears at that point but evidently the answer was yes and there were a lot of wanking jokes that week.

SaunaBandit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was visiting a friend's family at their French ski chalet one summer, and ended up sharing a room with my friend's mate (100% straight and openly hankering after my mate's rather ordinary gf). After dinner and late evening on the terrace, still light a 11pm, we all turned in for night.

Anyhow, sharing a room, during the night I'm woken by a bed squeaking. There's plenty of light in the room from the streelighting and I immediately see the 'afterparty'. Phil is lying on his bed, duvet thrown back, and he's jacking his massive cock, seems buckets of pre-cum as lube and his knob was loudly slurping. He must have realised I had woken, as he slowed for a moment and then made eye contact with me. Phil spoke no English, but asked if I was queer and I nodded. He motioned at me, and I sat up at the edge of my bed. Quick as a flash, he leapt from his bed and started jacking about 6 inches from my face. He started to moan and told me to open my mouth. I did. He thrust his cock into my mouth and shot an almighty load down my throat, nearly choking me as there was so much jizz. As soon as he'd jizzed and I swallowed, he marched off to the can, took a loud wizz, and then dived back into his bed, face down and was asleep moments later. The following morning, I got up early, he arrived at breakfast asking if I'd slept well and went back to trying to flirt with my mate's girl. He left for Paris at lunchtime, and we never spoke a word about the creme fraiche incident. That night, I took the pillow off his bed, which reeked of his aftershave, got me going ... if you know what I mean ; >

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wasn't the one, but a guy in his 40s, which I shared the bed with had done a few times. It was at a camp and I stayed in the cabin shared by 4 people, with 2 separated beds (not bunk bed type). There was no mattress and we slept on a mat that was provided. One night, I suddenly awoke and looked over and I noticed the guy was laying on his back and stroked his cock. The place was dark, but not pitch black, so I can make out his hand movements. I laid still and pretended I was asleep, he was so into jerking and not realized I was watching him. After a few minutes, he turned over and grind his cock against the mat in a missionary position as he was "fucking", then switched over onto his back and started stroking his cock. He went back and forth on these 2 positions for 5 minutes or so, then everything stopped. I believed he had shot his load.
Similar thing happened a few days later.

I noticed the times when he met up with a lady friend that night, he would jerked off afterwards, seemed like he needed a relief.

Pugnem

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Once my brother had a party in his place and when it was over I went there to turn off the lights, but I found him drunk on the floor with vomit on his shirt, so I helped him to take it off and have him put on bed. Then he was lying on his back with his legs wide open touching the tiling. I started to feel weird because I fixated on his toned stomach while breathing and I noticed his happy trail. As the bathroom was just in front I stepped into and lingered there until I finished jerking off seeing his bare chest and smelling the side of his shirt that had not vomit in it but was yet soaked in sweat.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usednto visit a buddy at uni. I'd stay in his dorm when I didnt have classes, then go home the next day.
We'd hang out or go out clubbing, then come home wasted. I'd lay on the floor of his room next to his bed and sleep. I remember being horny and wanking into a sock while he was up on the bed next to me.
I did tell him about it the next morning. He couldnt believe it lol

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had sex/masturbated while somebody was sleeping near you?
Who was in the room with you? Where were you - university apartment, hotel, bedroom in the family home?

I most certainly have gotten spontaneously hard while sleeping, alone and especially with a woman in the bed beside me. I never outright masturbated in any circumstance with family or friends in the same room, but maybe a few tugs to feel good for a few seconds.

Just curious if any of you straight guys ever helped a guy that was jerking odd in bed next to you

Nope, never. No man has ever done that in my presence, and if one did, I most certainly would not offer to help in any way. I'm straight, not bi or gay, so I have ZERO interest in sexual relations with another man in any way. Any "straight" man that actually participates isn't really straight! :rolleyes:

Reactions: FrankieGuile