Do you masturbate to ppl in your close world ?

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize about fucking a lot of my friends wives one on one
That is hot. I have a couple of friends whose wives I'd love to partake with. One woman, who I don't know really super well but see from time to time, has the most amazing boobs that I would love to at least just see, let alone feel and suck. They are nice, large and natural. I envision her having very large nipples and being very attractive as she rides me.

Reactions: Nemorex

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Recent I have been seeing my Asian sistee in law over thanksgiving. When she first got married I thought she was way too skinny. But now she has a kid a put on a couple pounds. She is skinny. She was like a size 0 and now is like size 4. She was wearing yoga pants and her ass is now super juicy and nice. All I could think of just bending her over the table and fucking the shit out of her. She is still flat tits but ass is now amazing

Reactions: 1randombeauty

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recent I have been seeing my Asian sistee in law over thanksgiving. When she first got married I thought she was way too skinny. But now she has a kid a put on a couple pounds. She is skinny. She was like a size 0 and now is like size 4. She was wearing yoga pants and her ass is now super juicy and nice. All I could think of just bending her over the table and fucking the shit out of her. She is still flat tits but ass is now amazing
I love Asian women. So beautiful and typically very sexual.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to masturbate about a couple of ex friends, but ever since we lost contact I also lost my horniness for them, weird.
yeah it certainly makes a difference if you see them a lot, I often think of women who I've spoken to that day

Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I do… i few people that I know I remember one I did for a long time was my room mate, btw I caught him a couple of times. Also my gym trainer and my massage therapist who is super hot
I imagine at some point you saw walking around shirtless, in his underwear, maybe even naked. Ever sneak a pic for later viewing? ;)

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I imagine at some point you saw walking around shirtless, in his underwear, maybe even naked. Ever sneak a pic for later viewing? ;)
If you referring to my roommate… yeah a couple of time… I even run onto him while jerking off… was hot… lol

bdpizz

Expert Member
Media
Sometimes I wish they knew what I do. But to be with them and see their faces in person afterwards; I always think of my cum all over them and the enjoyment of licking it off.
I'm with you Random. I do the same thing. I also love to cum on pictures of women I know and lick it all up!! And IT IS always very interesting the next time I see them.

Reactions: Nemorex