Yesbrawn

Johnnysfan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this guy is the only creator I trust on onlyfans... the worst case scenario was when he gave us a date when a new collab is going to happen, and until than you could wait or buy beforhand in private. still that DON'T happen offten and the content will always be available after that date...

he's profile is mainly solos, some colabs here and there, but if you dont like JUST guys jerking off maybe he's not the best creator... I don't care lol.

he's hot as fuck, a very nice dude and (to me) it's worth paying the 10 bucks. he's the very first content creator i've ask for a private costumed video without being afraid of receving something shitty

A3LeGGeDFeLLa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this guy is the only creator I trust on onlyfans... the worst case scenario was when he gave us a date when a new collab is going to happen, and until than you could wait or buy beforhand in private. still that DON'T happen offten and the content will always be available after that date...

he's profile is mainly solos, some colabs here and there, but if you dont like JUST guys jerking off maybe he's not the best creator... I don't care lol.

he's hot as fuck, a very nice dude and (to me) it's worth paying the 10 bucks. he's the very first content creator i've ask for a private costumed video without being afraid of receving something shitty
I agree. He's gorgeous. He could just sit there with all his clothes on and I would still bust in seconds. Just saying.