What Underwear Did Your Dad Wear?

GeorgiaMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What made you decide to switch to boxers?
It was a very uncomplicated decision based on the possiblity of peer pressure. When I arrived to my college dorm as a 18 year old freshman I realized after about three days I was the only man on my floor who wore briefs. No one said anything to my face but I was a little embarassed and realized I only wore them because that's what mom bought for me when I was growing up in my parents' house. I still remember going to Walmart and buying a couple of packs of either Hanes or FTL boxers and putting them on, eventually tossing my briefs away.

In 1996 in rural Mississippi guys were either boxers or briefs so not a ton of options.

Dyson35

Experimental Member
Media
He wore tighty whities up until a few years ago, now he only wears boxer briefs. Around the time he switched to boxer briefs I switched back to tighty whities. I even offered him some brand new tighty whities that I got in the wrong size and he declined. He told me he didn’t even know there was different underwear for men, he though it was just tighty whities. He still has some of his old Croft and barrow tighty whities in his underwear drawer. I took a couple incase he threw them out. One is bleached and clean, the other is my cum rag.
Do you jerk in them regularly?

kboxerc1975

Experimental Member
Media
It was a very uncomplicated decision based on the possiblity of peer pressure. When I arrived to my college dorm as a 18 year old freshman I realized after about three days I was the only man on my floor who wore briefs. No one said anything to my face but I was a little embarassed and realized I only wore them because that's what mom bought for me when I was growing up in my parents' house. I still remember going to Walmart and buying a couple of packs of either Hanes or FTL boxers and putting them on, eventually tossing my briefs away.

In 1996 in rural Mississippi guys were either boxers or briefs so not a ton of options.
I remain first pair of boxer shorts were blue hanes from Walmart. I had a hard on for the entire first day I wore them!

Reactions: Tony56

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not sure if they still do but they used to give them the socks, underwear and the tan/green shirts they had to wear with their uniform for free
They do that during basic training, AKA boot camp. Everyone wears the same thing, no distinguishing elements, it's part of the boot camp training program. After that, you can wear what you want, although there are some restrictions for uniforms that have white trousers (Navy and Marines). Cannot wear red heart print boxer shorts under your white dress uniform.