What role does a large penis play in sex for bottoms?

D

deleted7858271

Great thread keep the Convo flowing

Dynastied

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would say it could only be a bit of a turn off if it's VERY small. Other than that, I'll be honest dick size is optional to me; mostly because it's not something one can choose about themselves anyway. But also because even though I do love how huge dicks look, the thing with average dicks is that that's what they are : Average, which makes them absolutely perfect. They might not look as "cool" as huge ones, but when it comes to using them it makes things so much easier for me as a bottom. Easy to blow, easy to deepthroat, easy to take. So big dicks have their own advantages, but so do average ones.
Long story short, if you got an average cock... I might not be as thrilled about the cock itself when looking at it, but you bet you'll be spending a lot more time wrecking my hole with it than an 8incher and loving every second of it lol

luckyguy123_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a guy who prefers bottoming, I think shape and technique matters more than size. Yes I prefer the bigger size, but for me, an average sized dick that gets super hard and curves up a bit feels a lot better than a giant straight one. I've had some huge dicks up my ass, but my personal favourites have definitely been the super hard ones ones that curve up a bit (whether they are small or average). The super straight ones don't feel as good to me, but I'm never going to say no ;)

Reminds me of this guy who had the thickest cock I've ever seen to this day still (and I've seen had at least 300-400) - it was like a soda can, maybe even bigger. We used to get drunk together at a bar below my apartment and try and have sex after. I really likes him but his dick was so big I couldn't even fit beyond the tip in my mouth. He was in an open marriage because his bottom husband couldn't take his dick. I couldn't manage fitting his dick in my ass and we tried 4-5 times (and I've been DP'ed). We finally managed once and it was fine. Compared to a regular I had at the time who had a slightly bigger than average cock with the perfect shape for me - I could never get enough, I was always blown away - I saw him every 2-3 weeks for 2 years.

Fun story: Once at a sauna, guys were jokingly competing to see who could take this one guys giant dick. Many tried and failed. When I tried and slowly sat on it, I managed to fit it in and "won" - there was a round of applause :joy:. He fucked me for a minute, but didn't manage for much longer because he came - he just wasn't used to guys taking his cock. He still wasn't as big as the bar guy, but he was a lot longer.

I also find that the super big cocks don't always get as hard as the average/small ones. And sometimes the guys with the giant cocks haven't made as much of an effort because they feel like they don't need to.

Hung4HungNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex isn't just about physicality, it is also very much about the mind. If big dicks turn a bottom on mentally, it is going to make the sex feel hotter. For me personally, I am much more turned on by a guy with a big cock than I am an average size. Being much more turned on = a much more erotic experience for me.