What does being eaten out feel like?

kjehe3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a gay cis-man so i'm never going to know what it feels like. But i've always found it insanely attractive when a hot guy goes down on a woman. There's something sensual and passionate about it; looking down between your legs and the guy going to town while he occasionally looks into your eyes. I've heard stories that men don't usually like going down on a woman and as they don't really get enjoyment from it, it's mainly for the pleasure of the woman. So yeah, how could you best describe the feeling? What's it like... Do the women that scream and such, exaggerate?

Sentosa

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you know the feeling when you have lightly boiled monkey brain in your mouth, right between your molars, you're about to bite down and release that gooey burst of goodness, but you hear the theme from Neighbors and it takes you back to the time you fingered yourself on a space hopper while everyone else was looking at the BBQ, which in turn reminds you of the crunch of crackling on a Sunday roast? It's nothing like that. Why do you ask?

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's a different experience and feeling for every woman. You will get many answers. For example, my experience was akin to receiving perineal care with an overly-soaked sponge from an overworked and totally over it RN nearing the end of her shift during a prolonged hospital stay.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like someone snogging ya whoohaa.

Think of a really good kisser. All the tease and build, the back and forth, the exploration and the escalation.

Same thing. I enjoy the act, giving and receiving. Experience will vary.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a gay cis-man so i'm never going to know what it feels like. But i've always found it insanely attractive when a hot guy goes down on a woman. There's something sensual and passionate about it; looking down between your legs and the guy going to town while he occasionally looks into your eyes. I've heard stories that men don't usually like going down on a woman and as they don't really get enjoyment from it, it's mainly for the pleasure of the woman. So yeah, how could you best describe the feeling? What's it like... Do the women that scream and such, exaggerate?
It’s gonna be hard for most women to really describe what oral feels like in a way you can understand. That being said… my clit is quite large. Oral for me is like a tiny blowjob. It’s the same tissue, and in my case you can treat it very similarly to a tiny dick.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, imagine your entire cock was condensed down to just the head, and that head was snuggled between two fleshy pillows which are super sensitive. Kinda kind nipple skin, but not exactly.

Then imagine your dickhead (which contains the sensitivity of your entire cock and balls) and those pillowy fleshy lips are being massaged by a tongue.

Different partners perform differently so it feels completely different depending on who's eating me.. but that's about as accurately as I can describe the feeling to a man.