Warwick Rowers / World Wide Roar OF

Winter Soldier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh really?! How do you know this, did he admit it? Or was it just a vibe he was giving off? Either way it looks like he got over his discomfort judging by the pics on page 4!

I will search for the video
Im sure he said

Its this necessary?

TheWatcher666

Sexy Member
Media
You're not going to like the price, but it's possible to buy legitimately as an "bonus" to an expensive "gallery size" print available on the B@refootMan web site. We're talking $456 US for the print and you get the film as a bonus.

The message from the photographer:

"Our bonus films are probably our most asked-about products! The 2014 film was the most popular option in our crowdfunder campaign for 2014. It offers our supporters the chance to see raw, unedited footage that we decided was just a little too racy for our mainstream film. We are happy to share this content with our supporters, but we do not want it appearing on the internet. Our mainstream film has unfortunately been pirated on several public internet sites, and although we always find out and have the films removed, we are not prepared to take this risk with the bonus films. As a result, we will only ever offer these films as part of a high-value package where we know we have a bona fide street address."

I have not supported the site or its owner since 2022 as I think the direction things have gone just doesn't make sense, but... there we are.

Oh, and the 2014 one *may* be floating around somewhere. I couldn't say :)
I have scoured then some. I can’t find anything….

Harland James

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have any of them besides Javier done an OF? I saw on a separate thread about Lucas that supposedly he had one - but I have never seen it nor found it (so I suspect they meant Javier).
As far as this thread knows, only Javier and Robbie Manson, @robbie_manson.

I so *wish* Lucas (or Matt or either of the twins) had one. I'd sign away my paycheck...