Vasa nestorovic onlyfans?

D

deleted1120881

Someone take his phone away...

"I used to make 3000 bucks off of showing my hole on OF and now I have to work like everybody else :("

Damn... That must be so tough. I hope he will get through this

Attachments

D

deleted1120881

Well, as crazy as he is, ... he is not wrong here. Lady Gaga has supported Biden who is bombing 4 countries at this very moment.
But Lady Gaga is also not a politician. He is right to a certain extent, but shitting on her via IG stories is not gonna heal the world.

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue
D

deleted1120881

What a dumpsterfire lol

I... I don't even know what to think. This is the single dumbest fucking thing I've seen in a while.

Attachments

Tiray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m all for praying but doing it on a post on the internet & pinning it for everyone to see is kinda crazy. Not sure if he’s looking for sympathy, empathy, or like what he’s hoping to accomplish here. We don’t need to be involved in his prayer with god. That’s personal ish.

• Wow

lupin12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welp, hot man, glad i saw him bottom without paying and yeah, after the apparent OF ban he got into a trainwreck of delusion. From the starving days, to the unnecessary callouts, to the nazi tatoo, to the prayer and let's see what's next.

I remember he posted himself mopping the floors of a building claiming he was paid 30 euros per week(lolwut) and was starving because apparently, revolut and PayPal don't work for him and his fans couldn't support him
I mean, did Serbia ran out of sugar daddies or is he past the age of a sugar baby? In case it was that bad, hope you enjoyed your brief return to reality, old man!

petro1234

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was
Welp, hot man, glad i saw him bottom without paying and yeah, after the apparent OF ban he got into a trainwreck of delusion. From the starving days, to the unnecessary callouts, to the nazi tatoo, to the prayer and let's see what's next.

I remember he posted himself mopping the floors of a building claiming he was paid 30 euros per week(lolwut) and was starving because apparently, revolut and PayPal don't work for him and his fans couldn't support him
I mean, did Serbia ran out of sugar daddies or is he past the age of a sugar baby? In case it was that bad, hope you enjoyed your brief return to reality, old man!
I saw an article few weeks ago mentioning he left Serbia, where he was popular among women, and became successful OnlyFans model.