UK Channel 4 "My Massive Cock"

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I was surprised though I probably shouldn't have been the subject of this one clip posted in this thread apparently has a very public Twitter OnlyFans account. Honestly I just typed in the name of the documentary cuz I was curious to watch it of course and our boy popped up all over Google. So none of you report this because it's definitely out there LOL I'm just surprised no one else is posted a picture in here. Show the guys some love he's got an expensive underwear bill to pay.
View attachment 119279901

This guy is a notorious photoshopper with a terrible OF account

Doesn't take a decent pair of eyes to see how heavily manipulated this image is tbh

dontcallmemrtibbs

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Doesn't take a decent pair of eyes to see how heavily manipulated this image is tbh
Yep... now I'm putting it all together.

He has a big dick but for some reason... he photoshops. Yeah, I've seen his stuff.

Thaloma

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The cock is real and matches the face so I don't understand why he would Photoshop unless he was self-conscious about how thin he was. I perhaps didn't pick the best image to post, but I picked the one that had his only fans and Twitter handle on it. I've seen several others that actually look better, however I see what you're saying in some of them and it still doesn't make sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: TragicWhiteKnight

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big willies are once-again making the rounds in the New York Post and on UK's Channel 4. However this one may be attached to an LPSG member I've once had a conversation with. His name is Matt Barr, he lives in England and has once starred as the three-legged Leviathan emerging from a lake in the exciting documentary titled, My Massive Cock.

If there's one slight criticism I have for this interview, the female presenter simply doesn't have Holly Willoughby's peppy enthusiasm for the topic of oversized penises. When Jonah Falcon, our U.S. candidate to the phallic Olympics, first made his appearance about a dozen years back on this show, Holly was so giddy I thought she would take-out a tape measure and handle Jonah's man meat herself. Presenter Cat Deeley by contrast, approaches this anatomical subject like a woman strolling through an art exhibit at The National Gallery in London.