Toddy smith (viner/youtuber)

redkryptonite

Cherished Member
Media
Does anyone else feel like his page is queer baiting and a total tease/rip off? I'm genuinely asking. My understanding is there is no dick pics, no sex content. Is the most we're getting some butt pics (non-spread, and other "sexy' pics we could find on his insta? Does that feel scammy to anyone else?
when has he implied that he’s gay? Not that I’m aware of. So no.

CallMeSir

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone else feel like his page is queer baiting and a total tease/rip off? I'm genuinely asking. My understanding is there is no dick pics, no sex content. Is the most we're getting some butt pics (non-spread, and other "sexy' pics we could find on his insta? Does that feel scammy to anyone else?
After the first time David told them to start an OnlyFans i knew there is something up.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its VERY scammy. The pay for content is honestly "Let me show you how long my meat is" and then you get him in a speedo to the side, but you see nothing.

Ken101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything new?
Sadly I think most have stopped purchasing ppv because of his scamming behavior. I know i have. Haven’t seen any anything in a while Both him and Scotty their threads have both been dead.