The Trainer Neighbor

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 16

Anthony was hanging out naked at the apartment one evening while Sam was at work training another client, when there was a knock at the door. He ignored it, hoping they’d go away, since he didn’t feel like putting clothes on and didn’t really want to answer the door when it wasn’t his apartment, but the person knocked again. Begrudgingly, Anthony looked around for something to put on — the only thing he could find was a pair of Sam’s gym shorts that he had left discarded on the floor of his bedroom, so Anthony slid the shorts on and walked to the door.

The last person he expected to see was Hilary, his soon-to-be-ex-wife, and yet there she stood in the hall, a worried look on her face. Somehow, Anthony thought, she had gotten hotter since he last saw her. He hated himself for thinking that.

“What the fuck,” came out of his mouth.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me,” she said, “But I… I had to talk to you.”

“Why,” he said, making it clear with his body language that she wasn’t going to enter the apartment.

“Um… well… that other guy I had been, uh, seeing,” she started, “Frank?”

He looked at her, playing it cool, pretending like he vaguely remembered the guy, though he had walked in on him fucking Hilary, and then watched him get fucked by another man.

“Well, he ended things kind of abruptly,” she said. “And I’ve just been feeling like such shit for a while, feeling guilty about what I did to you, and realizing I just… I miss you.” She spit out the last three words as quickly as possible.

Anthony stood there, staring at her in disbelief. After everything she had put him through, here she was, offering him another chance. A second chance at the life he used to have.

She stepped forward, tentatively, before putting her hands on his waist. Against his will, he felt his cock stir inside his shorts. He had been edging earlier, and now he felt his dick rising back to action, ready to fuck.

Quickly, he shut it down. “Hilary, no,” he said, putting his hands on his wrists and gently removing her hands from his waist. “How can I trust you again? This is bullshit and you know it.”

She looked shocked, and took a step back. For a second, anger flashed across her face, followed quickly by acceptance. “Guess I really fucked things up, huh?”

Anthony nodded, sadly, and then said he had to get back to work. They parted awkwardly and hurriedly, without touching.

Back inside the apartment, Anthony leaned against the door, his heart beating, a combo of anxiety, horniness, anger, and frustration. He didn’t know how he felt, but he barely had time to process it before his phone was ringing.

It was his job, the place he had been freelancing for the last few months, letting him know that they wouldn’t be renewing his contract — at the end of the week, he was done. The news hit him like a ton of bricks. Not only had Hilary thrown him for a loop emotionally, but now he had to worry even more about money. Feeling overwhelmed, Anthony started drinking, pulling beer after beer from the fridge.

By the time Sam got home, Anthony was pretty fucked up, a drunk mess on the couch. He could barely string two sentences together, but Sam pieced together what had happened.

“Fuck, man, that’s a shitty day,” Sam said, sitting on the couch next to Anthony, a hand on his thigh.

“Fuckin’ awful, dude,” Anthony slurred. “What the fuck am I going to do?” Just like that, the tears came, a slow trickle from Anthony’s eyes that turned into a torrent as his feelings overwhelmed him. He hung his head and Sam watched for a second as Anthony’s body shook as he cried, and then Sam took him in his arms.

“Shhh,” Sam whispered, his arms wrapped around Anthony’s torso. He let Anthony cry into his shoulder for a while, and then, when he had settled down a little, slowly separated himself. He looked into Anthony’s eyes and said, “Come to bed.”

“Your bed?” Anthony asked.

“Yeah, man, I’m not letting you sleep on the couch alone feeling like this,” Sam said, and stood up. Anthony followed him, swaying slightly, his head still foggy from the booze. As he stepped through the door, he watched Sam peel off his clothes until he was just in his boxer-briefs, and slide into his bed. Anthony dropped his shorts and took off his shirt and stood there in his white briefs for just a moment before slipping under the covers on the other side.

Sam flicked off the lights and they laid there in the darkness quietly for a moment before Anthony spoke. “Hey, man, thanks for being so nice to me. This has all been a… lot.”

“Dude, don’t thank me, I’ve got you,” Sam said, and in the darkness Anthony saw Sam roll over on his side. Anthony turned on his side, so they were facing each other.

“I don’t even know what I’m going to do. With anything,” Anthony said.

“Stop worrying,” Sam said. “You’ve got me, and we’ll figure it out.” Anthony felt Sam’s foot touch his own foot, the toes slowly caressing the top of his foot, his ankle, up his calf. A shiver traveled through him, and he looked at Sam. His eyes were adjusting to the dark, and he could see Sam, staring at him.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” Anthony said, and scooted closer to Sam. They weren’t touching yet, but Anthony could feel Sam’s body heat radiating under the covers, just next to him. Slowly, gently, Anthony felt Sam’s fingertips touch his arm, caressing and tickling his bicep.

“Mmm, that feels nice,” Anthony said, the tickles spreading throughout his body. He looked at Sam, really studied his face in a way he hadn’t before, the chiseled jaw, dimpled chin, stubble. His strong nose and brows framed his light eyes that somehow still sparkled even in the near-dark. Without thinking, Anthony leaned forward and pressed his lips against Sam’s.

Sam kissed back, tenderly at first, then with more force that hinted at something pent up inside him. Their teeth clacked for a second, and Anthony laughed, surprised at the feeling of kissing another man. The way it was rough, much rougher than kissing a woman, but not uncomfortable. Sam stifled Anthony’s laugh with his mouth, his tongue pressing forward eagerly, and Anthony’s lips parted to let it in. Their tongues touched and danced together, and Anthony felt himself growing hard, quickly.

He rolled on top of Sam, still kissing him, and felt the hardness of Sam’s cock jabbing into his thigh. He kissed his way down Sam’s chin, his neck, his collarbones, stopping at his hairy, muscular pecs. He flicked Sam’s nipple with his tongue, and felt Sam’s cock jump against his body in response. He licked the other nipple, and smiled to himself as Sam’s dick reacted again.

Quickly, impatiently now, he worked his mouth down the rest of Sam’s body, his tongue being guided by Sam’s trail of hair down past his navel, to the edge of his underwear. “Are you sure?” Sam asked, looking down at him. Anthony looked up at him, their eyes separated by an expanse of muscle and hair, and smiled as he tugged Sam’s underwear down, yanking it eagerly. Sam’s cock flopped out and smacked against his abs, hitting Anthony’s chin on the way up.

Anthony wrapped his hand around it and held it so it was standing up, looking at it. Its size seemed formidable this close, but he had come this far and knew what he wanted to do, so he closed his eyes and took the tip of it in his mouth. The taste of Sam’s precum and sweat was salty on his lips, and he was surprised to feel how quickly it made him start salivating. Inside his mouth, he let his tongue wander around the cockhead, getting used to it, before he took it deeper. It was only halfway in before he gagged and had to remove it, but before Sam could ask if he was all right, it was back in his mouth.

“Jesus fuck,” Sam whispered, looking down at Anthony learning to suck his dick, something he never thought he’d see. “Stroke it while you suck it,” he whispered and Anthony obeyed, using both his hands to jerk the base of Sam’s cock while his mouth pleasured the head.

“Go deeper, man” Sam said, and Anthony opened his mouth to obey, sliding Sam’s cock as far as it could go — it only made it halfway in before Anthony was gagging. He pulled away, his eyes watering, keeping his hands wrapped around Sam’s dick. “You okay?” Sam asked, looking down at Anthony with concern on his face. Instead of replying, Anthony locked eyes with Sam and slowly lowered his mouth back around the dick, taking it deeper in his throat this time. “Fuuuuck,” Sam moaned, a slight chuckle making his abs flex as he lay his head back on the pillow to enjoy it.

Anthony was surprised how much he found himself loving the feeling of a dick in his mouth. Drool streamed down the length of Sam’s cock as he worked it up and down, his tongue swirling around the shaft and head as his hands worked the base. He slid one hand slowly up Sam’s body, feeling the hair on his abs, the muscled ridges rising and falling with Sam’s breath, his huge pecs with their rigid nipples. As he sucked Sam off he played with a nipple, and he was rewarded by Sam letting out a deeper moan, his hips thrusting his dick deeper into Anthony’s throat. He knew what Sam wanted, and he loved being the person to give it to him.

Anthony was also surprised to realize his dick was rock hard in his underwear, pressed against the bed, throbbing eagerly for someone to touch it. As if reading his mind, Sam got up and pushed Anthony onto his back, kissing him. They ground their hips together, Sam’s dick sliding against Anthony’s bulge, and he moaned into Sam’s mouth at the sensation. Sam slid his body down Anthony’s and quickly ripped his underwear off, making Anthony’s dick slap loudly against his stomach. Sam grabbed it and popped it into his mouth, and Anthony sighed with relief at the warm, hot tongue against his cock.

“Oh, fuck,” he said, shivering with pleasure, all his attention focused on his dick, which was buried deep in Sam’s throat. He thought of the difference between their cocks, how easily Sam could take his, while he could barely get halfway down Sam’s, but rather than feeling inadequate, he felt proud that it was finally him who got to experience Sam’s huge dick, rather than someone else. Suddenly, he felt his balls contracting, and he grabbed Sam’s wrist, whispering, “Wait.” Sam sat up, still holding Anthony’s dick, a grin on his face.

“Close already?” Sam teased, and Anthony nodded, squirming to hold back his orgasm, the mere feeling of Sam’s hand against his cock almost pushing over the edge. Sam let go of him, and Anthony felt himself come back from the brink, just barely. “Eager boy,” Sam said, climbing up Anthony and straddling his chest with his hairy, thick legs. His cock swung against Anthony’s face, who opened his mouth to let it back in.

Sam leaned forward and slid his cock deep into Anthony’s throat, who gagged but stayed on it. “Mmmm, that’s a good boy,” Sam purred, and Anthony looked up the length of his body, watching Sam’s muscles flex as he slowly fucked Anthony’s mouth. Anthony gripped the base of Sam’s cock with his fist, stroking it into his mouth as his tongue swirled around the massive swollen head, and Sam moaned. “You’re a fucking natural, bud,” he said, and Anthony felt his cock jump at the compliment. He cupped Sam’s ass with his free hand, his finger teasing and probing deep between the muscular cheeks, until his index finger landed on the tight knot of Sam’s hole.

Before Anthony could even push his way in, he felt Sam arch his back just enough to slide his ass onto Anthony’s finger. He felt the tightness of Sam’s ass, the muscular grip of his hole around his index finger, flexing as Sam continued to fuck Anthony’s mouth. Anthony could feel drool pouring down his chin, soaking his chest and the sheets beneath him. His cock throbbed and leaked against his stomach as he finger-fucked Sam, while Sam fucked Anthony’s throat deeper and harder.

“Keep going, boy,” Sam instructed, and Anthony didn’t need to be told twice, opening up to let Sam all the way in. His gag reflex had nearly disappeared, his body desperate to take as much of Sam as he could, and he welcomed the girthy cock, savoring the taste of Sam’s sweat and skin and precum sliding down his throat. “Yes, fuck me,” Sam moaned, riding Anthony’s finger, and Anthony felt his cock throbbing, somehow seemingly still growing inside his mouth.

Anthony inserted a second finger, feeling Sam open up to him, his asshole swallowing Anthony’s fingers, eager for his dick, he could tell. Anthony wanted to fuck Sam, but he also didn’t want Sam’s dick to leave his mouth, not for a second.

“Oh my god, baby, I love how you feel,” Sam moaned, and Anthony’s stomach did a flip at that word, baby. “You want my load, baby?” Sam asked, and Anthony nodded, moaning with pleasure at the thought. Sam pulled his body into a plank position above Anthony’s head, and Anthony’s fingers slipped out of his ass, already missing the feeling of being inside Sam. His body flexed and sweaty, Sam fucked Anthony’s mouth eagerly, who opened wide to take as much of him as he could, gagging and drooling around the fat cock pounding into his throat. Anthony gripped his own dick and stroked himself as he took Sam deep in his throat, looking up at the rippled muscles of Sam’s torso thrusting above him.

“Fuck baby, I’m going to cum I think,” Sam whispered, and Anthony tried to say, “Give it to me,” but it came out nonsense around the edges of Sam’s thick cock. Still, Sam kept fucking Anthony’s throat, faster and harder, his moans of pleasure rising in volume, until suddenly he gasped, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” a half-second before Anthony felt a blast of cum launched down his throat.

Anthony opened wide and accepted his buddy’s load, feeling Sam’s fat dick throbbing heavily against his tongue, pulsing blast after blast of cum. Anthony’s eyes rolled back in pleasure as he felt himself start to cum, his hand frantically jerking himself as he sprayed himself with his own load. Cum splattered against his stomach, dribbling down his sides, as he felt Sam’s impressive orgasm start to slow inside his mouth. Still, he kept Sam’s cock nursed in his mouth, sucking and milking every last drop, not wanting it to end. Sam’s legs quivered and gave out, his thighs landing with a heavy thud on either side of Anthony’s chest, and Anthony felt sweat dripping down from Sam onto his forehead.

They lay there like that for a while, breathing heavily, Sam’s dick lying heavily inside Anthony’s mouth, who still nursed on it like it was the source of life. Anthony felt his own dick shriveling inside his hand, and marveled at the size of Sam’s cock even post-orgasm. Slowly, regretfully, Sam’s dick slipped out of Anthony’s mouth, trailing cum and drool down Anthony’s chin, dragging its way down Anthony’s body as Sam lowered his face to embrace Anthony’s mouth in a kiss. Sam’s tongue searched deep in Anthony’s, the taste of Sam’s cum passing between the two of them, Sam’s still-heavy dick and balls resting on Anthony’s cock.

With a groan, Sam collapsed onto Anthony, the weight of his muscular body pressing Anthony down into the soaked mattress, their dicks sandwiched together with Anthony’s cum between them. Quickly, wordlessly, perfectly content, they fell asleep like that, Sam’s body as Anthony’s blanket, and when they awoke in the morning they were both hard against each other, their dicks poking into each other to wake the other one up, and they both knew that Anthony would never sleep on the couch again.
People LOVE this story.