The Subway & The Guy

Banex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a long day, I was ready to get home, take off my shirt and tie, grab a beer and just fall asleep in front of a tv. I hit send on my last e-mail and headed for the subway at around 7:30.

The subway station was scattered with all types of people. The stairwell at my destination subway station is by the last car so I waited patiently for the train to come. I loosened the neck of my tie and looked out for the train to see if it was coming when someone caught my eye. Actually it was that feeling that I was being looked at that caught my eye so when I looked in that direction I was shocked to see that the person staring at me was a nice looking guy.

Nice looking as in 20 something, piercing blue eyes, short buzz cut hair, slim-ish build. He was wearing an untucked t-shirt and jeans. Our eyes connected but we heard the train coming so we both looked away.

We both got onto the subway car and no seats were available and there was a somewhat dense throng of people. I found a spot leaning against the subway door while he situated himself holding on to one of the middle poles. There was an older gentlemen in between us, but as we were both taller than him, we were still able to see each other's faces. I was also lucky enough to have a view of the bulge in his jeans.

At this point I wasn't exactly sure if we were really connecting yet so I made it a point to hold his gaze next time he looked at me. He didn't turn away and threw me a smirk. He then lowered his gaze down my body and widened his smile. I made sure that he saw my eyes lower to his crotch area. He then casually put his loose hand in his jean pocket and "casually" adjusted himself. It was quick (as to not to garner the wrong attention) but I noticed it. So we reached the next station and when the doors opened and people were about to get in, I walked around the older gentlemen and held on to the same pole he was holding on to. There was a nice throng of people around us holding on to the overheads, but he and I were the only ones on this pole.

So I lowered my hand on the pole so it was at crotch level and he stood close to the pole so I could feel the bulge on his crotch through his jeans. My heart was racing as the risk of the moment had me on excitement overdrive. He then pulled away and then lowered his hand, so I returned the favor. He was a bit bolder as he squeezed my crotch quickly through my pants.

The announcer came on as we were approaching the next stop and announced the next station. He began to walk to the door and looked back at me. This was not my stop, but I couldn't let this end here. When the doors opened he stepped out and looked over at me, so I rushed off the train.

On the platform I walked next to him and he says to me "I know a place we could go." I said nothing as I just am captivated by his icy blue eyes and that bulging crotch.

He leads me to a hotel lobby toward the restroom on the second floor. The restroom has stalls that have doors that go all the way to the floor. No one's in the restroom so he walks into one stall and I follow him in. He locks the door and then quickly turns around and brings his lips up to mine. We begin to make out like mad, our tongues licking each other's mouths passionately. He's rubbing my chest through my shirt and unbuttons my shirt behind my tie and whispers in my ear "your chest is so hot". He reaches inside my shirt and begins to pinch my nipples while we are kissing. I am leaning against the wall so he's in total control and I'm fine with it.

He grabs my hand and puts it on the front of his jeans and his cock is rock hard. And it feels huge. My head is going nuts with passion as he takes his tongue and starts licking my nipples. My own cock is tenting my pants. He pulls my shirt opens and out of my pants without taking off my tie and unbuckles my belt. He unzips my pants and then pulls down my boxers. My cock is at full mast and he says "awesome uncut!" and pulls my foreskin back before wrapping his mouth around my meat. He cups my balls and then pulls my foreskin over my head and sticks his tongue inside my foreskin. I am going mad. He then proceeds to jerk me off quickly with my cock head in his mouth and his tongue massaging the bottom of my cock head. I feel that I'm about to cum and I whisper it, but he just goes faster so I shoot my load into his mouth. It feels like it shoot forever. He then stands up and begins to kiss me with my load his mouth. He sits me down on the toilet and then seductively pulls his belt opens and unbuttons his jeans. He is wearing briefs and I can see the outline of his cock already. He pulls them down and out comes a mammoth cock. Potentially 9 inches, it curves slightly up.

My eyes are transfixed on this beauty , he takes a step towards me and then waves it in front of my face. He pushes me back so I'm leaning against the toilet back - he straddles my hips and starts rubbing his cock against my nipples. My cock gets rock hard again. He takes a step back and guides his cock into my mouth.

Sucking his cock was heaven. He let me deep throat him a couple of times (as I just learned this technique) and he loved it. He continued to fuck my mouth while rubbing the top of my head. He then began to breath heavily and i knew I was going to get my reward- and I did. His cum shot directly down my throat and he pulled out in the midst of cumming so some of the cum shot on my chin and chest. He squeezes the rest out his cock head and then puts it in his mouth. He then licks the cum that's on my chest and chin and then wraps his lips around my hard cock. I feel him squishing his cum in his mouth around my cock as he sucks. He rubs and squeezes my balls urging me to cum again and then I felt it coming again. But this time he wants to see me shoot so he pulls his mouth off of my cock as I shoot my load and it flies on my stomach and down his fist. He begins to lick his fist and my stomach clean and puts his mouth on my spent cock.

We begin to kiss passionately and he whispers in my ear. Next time I see you on the train, I'm going to fuck you.

Unfortunately I have not seen him since.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a guy on the Red line once... if you know, you know where. I was standing opposite him in the aisle, he was seated. I remember how rugged handsome he was in an old cigarette ad daddy kind of way, the fur peeking through the open top buttons of his shirt, with a pronounced bulge in his trousers . He looked at me a couple times up the line and started rubbing his crotch. His bulge started to grow like jiffypop.

The train came to a halt with a "standing momentarily" buzzer... I imagined the little LCD screen reading "HIV" instead, but got more upset at the thought I don't travel everywhere everyday with a rubber.

He stood up to get off at Belmont... the Boystown stop. His cock had stood up before him. "Fuuuuuuck...." I sighed not so slightly aloud. He glared a moment. I was so close... to following behind this once in a lifetime calibre guy who seemed to be giving me the time of day.

Then I thought of the shit I'd catch from my fuck buddy waiting for me at Wilson for standing him up... what a way to truly get fucked, I thought, even if it was just chlamydia...

I winked at the guy as he left the train to thank him for the compliment I suppose. Also thinking well if he was really interested he could have said something amusing like "Where do you get off?"

Back at my buddy's ranch, I kissed him for the longest time in his entry foyer while groping his junk... not usually what I do to him... unbuttoned one shirt button to check out his chest hair.... while savoring the memory of the stud on the Red line.

No I never saw him again. Even tried to get on at the same time the next couple days...

Last edited:

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a guy on the Red line once... if you know, you know where. I was standing opposite him in the aisle, he was seated. I remember how rugged handsome he was in an old cigarette ad daddy kind of way, the fur peeking through the open top buttons of his shirt, with a pronounced bulge in his trousers . He looked at me a couple times up the line and started rubbing his crotch. His bulge started to grow like jiffypop.

The train came to a halt with a "standing momentarily" buzzer... I imagined the little LCD screen reading "HIV" instead, but got more upset at the thought I don't travel everywhere everyday with a rubber.

He stood up to get off at Belmont... the Boystown stop. His cock had stood up before him. "Fuuuuuuck...." I sighed not so slightly aloud. He glared a moment. I was so close... to following behind this once in a lifetime calibre guy who seemed to be giving me the time of day.

Then I thought of the shit I'd catch from my fuck buddy waiting for me at Wilson for standing him up... what a way to truly get fucked, I thought, even if it was just chlamydia...

I winked at the guy as he left the train to thank him for the compliment I suppose. Also thinking well if he was really interested he could have said something amusing like "Where do you get off?"

Back at my buddy's ranch, I kissed him for the longest time in his entry foyer while groping his junk... not usually what I do to him... unbuttoned one shirt button to check out his chest hair.... while savoring the memory of the stud on the Red line.

No I never saw him again. Even tried to get on at the same time the next couple days...
Your get the idea...

Attachments