The Biggest Dick in My School

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot! But tell me, you both compared, who was bigger?
Flaccid and then erect…I was…both ways…he was…is still…massively endowed…especially his length…but he and the five women that day, and the other women that summer, all discovered between us, it was not even close. BTW, the older lady next door I was renting from, was his aunt, his mothers sister, who had inherited the two houses and the duplex on the street that he lived in. He was also an older student at the school, taking only one or two courses a semester and none during the two summer terms. His trust paid for his school, and he joked he was on the 12 year plan majoring in pussy with a minor in married pussy.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any similar
Flaccid and then erect…I was…both ways…he was…is still…massively endowed…especially his length…but he and the five women that day, and the other women that summer, all discovered between us, it was not even close. BTW, the older lady next door I was renting from, was his aunt, his mothers sister, who had inherited the two houses and the duplex on the street that he lived in. He was also an older student at the school, taking only one or two courses a semester and none during the two summer terms. His trust paid for his school, and he joked he was on the 12 year plan majoring in pussy with a minor in married pussy.
Any other experiences? I'd love to write something new

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot! But tell me, you both compared, who was bigger?

I did not share this before now, but the street was very short and a dead end. The guys duplex was the only property on that side of the street. My huge rental house was a corner lot across the street, and next door and up the street was my landlady/his aunt and his landlady’s house. There was an overgrown wooded area next his duplex and next his aunts home.

during the late spring and summer months I lived there, on nights where no women were parked in front of his duplex, or had already left, many times I saw him walk out of his duplex’s front door, walk across his lawn and across the street and his aunts big lawn, and walk in the front door of his aunts house,,,and he was barefoot and nude and his massive long pole was swinging around in front of him the entire way…and early morning, still naked, he would leave his aunts house, still barefoot and nude and huge hose swinging, and walk back to his duplex.

While I was there, my land lady/his aunt, lived alone in that gigantic old house…but at the end of July, not long before I left and moved back to the city with the main campus, the landlady’s sister came to visit for a few weeks.,.she was still there when I finished summer classes semester and moved out and left.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not share this before now, but the street was very short and a dead end. The guys duplex was the only property on that side of the street. My huge rental house was a corner lot across the street, and next door and up the street was my landlady/his aunt and his landlady’s house. There was an overgrown wooded area next his duplex and next his aunts home.

during the late spring and summer months I lived there, on nights where no women were parked in front of his duplex, or had already left, many times I saw him walk out of his duplex’s front door, walk across his lawn and across the street and his aunts big lawn, and walk in the front door of his aunts house,,,and he was barefoot and nude and his massive long pole was swinging around in front of him the entire way…and early morning, still naked, he would leave his aunts house, still barefoot and nude and huge hose swinging, and walk back to his duplex.

While I was there, my land lady/his aunt, lived alone in that gigantic old house…but at the end of July, not long before I left and moved back to the city with the main campus, the landlady’s sister came to visit for a few weeks.,.she was still there when I finished summer classes semester and moved out and left.
There is a lot more to what happened that summer, especially the last few weeks when his mother visited and was staying in their childhood home with her sister5/the aunt who owned the three properties.

Among many things I learned was that the sisters had inherited the homes and duplex and the surrounding urban wooded area, from their father….who was the grandfather of the guy who lived across the street from me in the duplex. And he obviously got his extreme size genetics from his grandfather.,,from what his two daughters said. About their father and their nephew/son. According to both of them, their father had the same size endowment has his grandson…son?

Until me, they had never thought they would see bigger….which is why, when the sister that lived there told her sister in a telephone call, who lived many hours away, about me…she came to visit back to see and spend time in the house she grew up in with her sister.

• Wow
Reactions: amazzzed2 and B_er