Strip4jon

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is there a video of him getting his ass ate?
he posted this teaser clip with jett a couple months back where he supposedly got his ass ate by him but i he deleted it off his page and i haven't heard anything about since same with jett
VID_20240418_073301_675.mp4

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he posted this teaser clip with jett a couple months back where he supposedly got his ass ate by him but i he deleted it off his page and i haven't heard anything about since same with jett
Damm. He sent out a PPV about it but I deleted the message by mistake before I could buy it. I didn't realize his bussy was so bushy lol

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He never said he was "straight." He came out as bisexual on twitter publicly so idky this would or should be surprising. Idk if this is just promo trying to be clever and enticing or if he's trying to expose. Either way it's weird.

strip555

Experimental Member
Media
He never said he was "straight." He came out as bisexual on twitter publicly so idky this would or should be surprising. Idk if this is just promo trying to be clever and enticing or if he's trying to expose. Either way it's weird.
I went through that guys account & he gives scammer vibes idk lol His OF link doesn’t even work either so ‍♂️

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
Has he acidity fucked a guy? Lots claim to be bi but never do real content with gay or bi men

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he acidity fucked a guy? Lots claim to be bi but never do real content with gay or bi men
"Acidity fucked a guy?" Lol apparently so but we haven't seen it. He has let guys suck his dick, done sexual stuff with more than one guy at once, attended gay pride and his best friend is gay. He's even posted a few times that he's bi on his twitter. That guy ain't straight lol but who cares. If you want him to be straight, then he's straight.

Savache

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Acidity fucked a guy?" Lol apparently so but we haven't seen it. He has let guys suck his dick, done sexual stuff with more than one guy at once, attended gay pride and his best friend is gay. He's even posted a few times that he's bi on his twitter. That guy ain't straight lol but who cares. If you want him to be straight, then he's straight.