Soulja Boy (Rapper)

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
u making this all about tasha k LMFAOOOOO like wtf is your issue :sob: i was making a joke outta something someone manifested earlier. please let it go mh
I never had an issue from the start. All I did was ask a question. This still relates to what's being talked about bc she posted a topic about the subject of this thread who is Soulja Boy. Some believe anything they see, that's not in reference to you personally bc I don't know u from anyone else. It was a general statement. I asked do yall believe something coming from Tasha K.

zaynsay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never had an issue from the start. All I did was ask a question. This still relates to what's being talked about bc she posted a topic about the subject of this thread who is Soulja Boy. Some believe anything they see, that's not in reference to you personally bc I don't know u from anyone else. It was a general statement. I asked do yall believe something coming from Tasha K.
sis… she didn’t “post a topic” she INTERVIEWED william and he disclosed a dl relationship with soulja boy.. if u not posting soulja’s nudes just stfu cuz you’re loud and wrong

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
sis… she didn’t “post a topic” she INTERVIEWED william and he disclosed a dl relationship with soulja boy.. if u not posting soulja’s nudes just stfu cuz you’re loud and wrong
ooh ok it still doesn't change the fact that she's a part of it. Being rude doesn't help your point and in case u haven't noticed I'm not engaging or reciprocating ur rudeness. Whether she's interviewing this person or posting, I still don't credit anything she's associated with as being credible. So still doesn't change my stance on the matter.

LongThoughts84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I appreciate you.

Reactions: Tate91 and zaynsay

LongThoughts84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Geez this argument is makin my ass itch ….i just wanna see more of his dick not read Beauty parlor gossip lol
It's been over for hours..... so post something interesting

• Love
Reactions: Tate91 and zaynsay

Dankyou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tasha k is reporting something the PERSON CLAIMS.. and she’s not the only person who reported it.. just shut up, you’re defending someone who doesnt need defending
Tasha K literally broke the story William did the story with her and everyone else is reporting on her report!!!

TheCocoaCumSlut

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to know why he would choose Soulja Boy if the story isn't true. There's guys who are actually out or open that he could have used like this.

The same reason any of these desperate attention-seeking lying queens claim they slept with someone.

They randomly pick someone and go with it.

If anybody thinks Soulja Boy actually slept with that pasty piglet, they need a consultation.

LongThoughts84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The same reason any of these desperate attention-seeking lying queens claim they slept with someone.

If anybody thinks Soulja Boy actually slept with that pasty piglet, they need a consultation.
Not a pasty piglet received_276483328728323.jpeg

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media

Eh. Let’s not act as if many black men don’t fvck around with “pasty piglets”. In fact, it’s standard as hell. A lot of those melanin lacking piglets are being constantly dicked down by black men. We both know this. Also, most “queens” don’t lie about messing around with someone. The vast majority of people who have gotten clout/attention from claiming some dude mess around with some other dude or messed with trans people or whatever, it’s coming from women or that male public figure’s ex friends or their ex assistants/managers or their rival. It’s rarely come from “queens” themselves claiming they’ve hooked up with theme. Finally, that “pasty piglet” comes off more like a crazy clown than a “lying queen”. Whether it’s true or not, it’s just another thing that highlights how desperate and irresponsible Tasha K is.