Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. I have always loved my cum taste. I can cum inside a woman or a man and eat their pussy or add out after. Never was a problem for me. Even when by myself, if a blew a load on my face or my body, I could clean myself up. I think when I’m with other people and they cum on me, their taste can be a little off. It just depends on thenperson
Eating pre cum and leaking from ruined orgasms while edging is amazing. I love that I learned to do it that way.
But…
When it comes to following through with eating my full nut, I’m like 50/50 success. I love fighting though PNC. But no matter how many times I do it, it’s just as difficult every time. For me.
That’s why I consider it the biggest challenge for a guy sexually. Fighting though PNC. Legs over head doesn’t count. It’s easier bc it’s already in your mouth.
Fully nutting in your hand and then focusing enough to put that hand full of cum load up to your mouth. Then suck it all in and swallow. That is the true test of how much of a freak a guy is.
Even after all these years. I still suck at it. Lol

Mitoro71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You love the taste of your own cum? Did you immediately?

I liked doing it initially bc it felt dirty and gross and unique. And I keep doing it bc I feel like not many guys can do it so I’m special in a way.
I never not liked my cum. If I remember the first time it was to clean up fast. Probably had to do so I wasn’t caught with cum all over me. With people I have been with, men or women, did it in the heat of it and wanted to continue after I came. I would eat pussy or ass or if I came on their bodies or if I came on myself while someone was inside me. I always liked cumming on myself and eating while the person continued. If I didn’t eat it all, I would have them use my cum as lube to continue. It’s my own cum. Would never think twice about eating it out of an ass or pussy