S.aestheticz (skyler fancy)

spiderguycool2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I paid for a subscription which eventually expired. Then he messaged me asking me to renew, and if I did he would send me 10 videos not released on his account. So I did. He sent me 5 photos that had already been put on his account. Called him out on it and he said that he never said anything amount or of what type of media. I even screenshot the conversation we had about it...he claimed that I mis interpreted what he had said. Pretty darn sure you cant misinterpret 5 pictures for 10 videos. I called him a scammer and ended up cancelling my subscription.

Enteji

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just posted a reel that he has 22 cm so I came here to check. Besides fake photo with a dildo, clearly on a video you can see it’s maybe 15-16 cm. So pathetic to lie and pretend. Will block his ig to not see that sht anymore

Reactions: bradhocking

LWC89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just posted a reel that he has 22 cm so I came here to check. Besides fake photo with a dildo, clearly on a video you can see it’s maybe 15-16 cm. So pathetic to lie and pretend. Will block his ig to not see that sht anymore
Typical queerbait behavior, all around.