Ryan macgregor angus

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is not a good person. I tipped $50 and purchased the videos on his onlyfans. He has been perfunctory and never sent me the video. I've been talking to him for a month and I haven't received the video yet. The money was refunded after I complained. I am angry
eh, he refunded you...

I've heard of some OF performers who take the money for custom vids and never do the video

jerryschen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
eh, he refunded you...

I've heard of some OF performers who take the money for custom vids and never do the video
I appealed through Pay Pal and the money was refunded. I messaged him privately and he never replied to me。。Last month I asked felipehervera to customize a video. He sent me another video, which was completely different from the one I customized. He was not a good person. He only wanted money and asked me to buy other videos. I reported him. See See if the money can be returned! ! I've been so unlucky lately, I always meet people like this! !

Reactions: aurelex

aurelex

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I appealed through Pay Pal and the money was refunded. I messaged him privately and he never replied to me。。Last month I asked felipehervera to customize a video. He sent me another video, which was completely different from the one I customized. He was not a good person. He only wanted money and asked me to buy other videos. I reported him. See See if the money can be returned! ! I've been so unlucky lately, I always meet people like this! !
oh that is a scammer then! glad you got your money back