Roommate's broken arm (M-M)

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
I’ll admit I took a stab at it. One of those things in passing. Consider it a Saturday night with nothing better to do. I read it after and was horrified. I should have done better. Busted a nut. That’s what I shoulda made you guys do. Just heavy breathing, post-cum reviews :joy: I don’t know. Guess I should try my had at a story one day. Seems there’s such a “science” behind it. I want the walls behind people’s head boards wet. That would mean I did a good job:p But thank you. I did try to do it justice, I just think I missed a little. And wish I did a refined draft. I appreciate the recognition though. Here we are years later. God bless that original writer. I hope they had somethings to write about after their departure. The original story we all admired. *salute*
Hand*
Damn my typos

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
I still think about the cute road trips with Sean like he mentioned and elaborated on after that night. ‘something romantic about having a custom camper van we would build together, board by board, boxes of screws, measuring, cutting, fitting out. Driving the classic Pacific Coast Highway, doing the 66 in Albuquerque, seeing the autumn leaves in Tennessee. Laughing and saying Gay St. in Knoxville was named after each other. “Nah bro- it’s named after you!”. Sean even made a joke about how he’d smash so hard in the van we’d blowout a tire. “I don’t mind changing a tire for that reason.” I replied. It all sounded- better than anything I ever imagined for myself.

A few days had gone past and true to his word Sean broke up with his girlfriend. She used the word “amicable”, and no word of a lie, when he came into our dorm- we Googled it to find out what she meant. It was a compliment towards how gentlemanly he was about it. Having him arrive back to the dorm single and untethered- we felt possibility, optimism, “giddy” my mom would use. We definitely celebrated. Put it this way, if the provided beds were made for years of durability, Sean and I made sure my bedframe wasn’t going to make it through another year. That night, It was like a greyhound at the races and the gates had opened. Dude did not hold back. I remember him giving the news, we looked up the word amicable and then... We’re gonna have to color match the wall paint before end of year inspection. The headboard- let’s just say there’s some “exposed brick” that needs to be touched up.

I feel… dumb to say- this has been the happiest I’ve been. I feel dumb grinning thinking that, but it’s true, and we haven’t even done that much together yet. Haven’t even been out of state together yet. I’ll be honest, I never thought of myself going pro with baseball after college. I think that, even though both of us are D1 scholarship players. Sean definitely inspires me to be better regardless. I said regardless, not irregardless. Gotta toot my horn with that. Can’t be all ‘brawn’. Signs of ‘intelligent life’ in me once in a while. We haven’t gone on dates yet, but I find myself less…. Cynical. He’s made little effort to, but he just makes me a better man. I swear I’ve put on 5lbs in muscle going to the gym together. I’m not going to mention what seeing his face and hearing his grunting while he works out does to me. I guess I partially just did and you can figure out what we do after the gym and get back to the dorm.

College Baseball diamond:

“Hey! Look.” Sean says rousing me from my ‘floating through life’ lately- daydreaming. He led my eyes downwards towards the dusty floor of the team bullpen. He’s smirking the most mischievous grin. It was one of those ‘you’ll know it when you see it’ moments. I saw the ‘outliers’ in discoloration. For the past 2 nights, we ‘used’ this bench. I pursed my lips. A secret the rest of the team sitting to the right of us is ‘none the wiser’. It was a good thing there wasn’t the sweat of reclining back on the bench and 2 telltale hand prints on either side of a butt print. Let’s just say 2am, Sean and I- innocently had batting practice. Best self moderate. But please, don’t sell us short. ‘Imagine if you will’.

I bite my bottom lip and raised my eyebrows at him, darting my eyes a little. He winked. Our hands secretly touched, and we crossed pinkies for a moment. I must be more love and daydreaming than man nowadays. I’m up to bat.

The college baseball diamond, same day, a few seconds after Rick went to bat

Hey, it’s me, Sean. Is this meta or what? Who knew I could break the fourth wall and tell story too huh? My dude‘s here- ‘got his head in the clouds dreaming about us I gotta narrate too. Ricky Ricky, Ricky… Rick is so formal, you won’t mind if I call my baby Ricky hey? Besides, he’s gone up to bat. So he can’t come to the ‘page’ right now. So if you leave your name and number with me, I can garbage them because he’s mine. This dude and I, holy. “Honeymoon phase”? Doesn’t even cover it. Neither of has asked the other out but, what isn’t being said, is enough. Don’t get me wrong okay, this dude- I feel like he thinks I run the show, but if he denied me, he’d have me on my knees begging. I’m not going to tell him that. “Never” reveal all your cards. His ass looks cute batting at home plate, I’m still thinking about all the things I want to do with this guy this summer. 2 words, Hay…. Loft.

To be honest- I wanna cry seeing this guy smiling like a dope. He makes me happy. I wouldn’t mind being his Superman ‘farm boy.’ I might have to save this guy’s life one day- he’s so in love he could walk out in front of a bus. We’re both young, in the grand scale of things ‘hardly done anything in our lifetimes… But I would protect this guy more than I could cobble together in words. Do me a favour, because I’m not good at it? Picture a poetic sentiment about what I would be and do for him. Pretend I said it. I’m not very good with words, but to tell him how I feel- I hope to knock it out of the ballpark rather than strike out. He’s made it back to home plate. This is me I guess. It’s been real! Aren’t I lucky though?

“What did I miss?” Ricky says, sitting down on the bench again.

“Nothing much L'amour de ma vie”. Sean said whispering, shaking his head softly.

“Idaho Potato.” Quipped Rick, unsure what was said but felt he had to ‘volley’ the remark somehow.

“Le vrai désir de mon cœur” Sean added.

Inaudible for Rick, he felt the whispers, but they went untranslated, not fully heard. But maybe, Sean was better with words than he knew.

Reactions: NOTYKTY

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
It wasn’t lost on Rick that he had just unwrapped a perfectly wrapped reused Amazon box containing the first present from Sean. Inside were two black NY fitted baseball caps with custom white thread embroidered. One with his own jersey number and one with Sean’s.

“For deniability, you can just say you grabbed the wrong hat again.” Sean explained.

“If I’m wearing your number I can say- Nooo…. You didn’t have to do that, but thank you!” Ricky said, feeling guilty he didn’t have a gift to reciprocate the surprise, he was also taken aback how methodical Sean was considering a gift.

“You’re welcome! Either way, I can wear your number, you mine, or our own if need be.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t get you something, I’ll-“

“I have more than I thought possible. I don’t need anything.” Sean said, smiling.

“I’ll rack my brain trying to think ‘what to get you.”

“There’s a few free things that come to mind.”

“‘Bet.”

‘Rack my brain’ what to get Sean in return- was an understatement. I wear the hat with his number on it often. Nobody bats an eye at the fact I’m wearing his number embroidered on the right side of the cap. I don’t even think the other team players notice to ask questions regarding the hats. We have the same hat size so we could wear our own numbers ‘if push came to shove’. About a week of thinking, and going around for ideas, I went to the hat store to see for myself how much he spent buying both hats. So I know I can’t be too cheap with my first gift for him. There’s no way I would arrive into the dorm with a chocolate Kit Kat thinking ‘Job done!’. Can I tell you something? I love wearing the matching baseball caps with him. I love his hair without a cap, but, I smile to myself seeing him wearing my number on his.

For my first ever gift for him, I went to the mens cologne counter at a store in the mall. It isn’t Axe liquid body wash- but perhaps he might appreciate a nod to how we really connected by buying him something ‘along the same lines’. The lady at counter humored me as I asked to sample something I already knew the smell of, I sprayed my polo shirt, and then bought what I came for. A Hugo Man Eau de Toilette 3-Piece box set. I know it’s my go to scent, but why not. I know he’ll laugh when he sees the shower gel. Knowing I’m a bit short in meeting how much he spent on the hats I want to still get him another gift.

The second gift- I ordered some 5” inseam black shorts online, I knew he was going to look good in them. They would probably arrive by end of week. I got back to the dorm after a trip to the Dollar Tree on the way for a bag, bow, and tissue paper. I’m better with a bat than wrapping gifts. Baseball was definitely not a ‘transferable skill’ when it came to gift wrapping.

Friday the shorts package came and I picked it up at the college mailroom. I opened the package and added the shorts inside the gift bag, and topped off the gift bag with the flared wrapping paper even I would know how to do. He came in after his last class, one he didn’t share in common and he saw the bag I placed on his desk. I watched him open it, he was wide-eyed and I coulda cried watching his excitement. “Ohhhhhhhh” he exclaimed as he saw the shorts, he dropped the shorts he was wearing and donned the new shorts. They flattered him the full 360 degree turn he did. He then unwrapped the second item in white tissue paper and saw the Hugo Boss gift box. He opened the lid and saw the 3 items inside. “Shower Gel!!!!! This guy!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!” I stood up to meet his outstretched arms to hug me. The tight embrace turned into picking me up. The dude is strong. His biceps flexed and I could feel his pecs against my now captive rag doll ‘hug-napped’ body.

“Where are you taking me?!” I said astonished and relieved I nailed rather than botched my reciprocation of his first ever gift.

“I’m gonna give you a literal fucking thank you!” Sean said, placing me down onto my desk.

His lips met mine and we both kissed each- lips, to cheeks, and then each other’s neck. I loved feeling his thumbs in front of my ears with his fingers under them, I could sense where his finger tips were in my hair. I could feel his exhales on my cheeks and lips as he withdrew his hands to remove those sexy black shorts on him and his underwear. I made a mental note to buy him underwear next. The more Calvin Klein underwear on him the better. I removed my shorts and underwear too. He took off my t-shirt I was wearing and he took off his shirt by crossing his hands and pulling up. The vision of him doing so was sexy and aesthetic as the sunlight highlighted him from his right side. I was definitely going to have dreams about that later.

he leaned into my ear. “Spit in my mouth.”

“Wha-“

“Go with it.” he winked withdrawing his face to give me a hole to do so.

I wondered but complied. I spat and then I saw where he was going with it. He spat on his hand and lubed up.

“Dirty boy.” I said surprised at how innocent and unassumingly casual he was with that. He and I both were already rock hard as he stroked his dick wet with our combined spit.

“Your dirty boy, my love.” He said.

There was something about him talking that way that was just so seductive. He didn’t lose any manly composure or anything, it didn’t rub the wrong way. It only rubbed me the right way. This dude could seduce Batman talking like that. He was just as smooth as Talia al Ghul. I felt my eyes roll back as he pressed into me and my breath quicken to accommodate him. Inch after inch, I panted and breathed deeply. He was ever the gentleman about it, dominate but so watchful over my comfort. He was fully in as I gazed into his eyes. My desk begin to rap against the wall as the syncopated rhythms of each thrust into me quickened. The wooden desk creaked and groaned under the forceful fucking. My pens and pencils clinked around in the pencil holder on the desk surface to my left side and things rattled around in the cupboard and drawer below. My dick throbbed, bounced up and down hitting my stomach and responded dearly to Sean using his full shaft inside me. Dude was so long, falling out of me was hardly a concern for him. Plenty of “wiggle room” to work with. He picked me up off the desk, remaining inside of me, he held my body up and fucked me with ease. Perspiration dripped down from his forehead, and beads of sweat were glistening on his chest as his pecs flexed and bounced to the rhythm.

He then gently put me down on my feet, leading me backwards while making out. Doing so, I almost throbbed past the point of no return. He had one hand behind my head and the other arm around my right side, his right hand on my ass cheek, he cushioned and protected me from reversing into the window wall.

“Turn around baby.” He said.

Our dorm was 3 storeys up and there were no buildings directly across that were equal level.

“Oh shiiiiit” I said, seeing what he was going to have us do.

He then started to fuck me in front of the window. When my eyes were open and not closed, I could see outside. All was quiet and the coast was clear. But what a bad ass this guy was doing me in front of a window. His pace quickened and I felt him cum. He grunted and groaned then kissed my neck with gratitude. He then repositioned me to be standing a foot from the window as he sat down back against the wall. Nobody would see him sitting there, it was not a floor to ceiling window. Perfect window height for someone to be sucked off with people below not being able to see so.

“Fuck my face.” Sean said taking my dick in his mouth after the instruction, pulling me into closer with his hands on my hips. I did so and it didn’t take long before I felt the need to cum. I dominated that mouth and unloaded in it. Rope after rope filled his warm mouth as his tongue kept tantalizing my dick. He spat out the cum in the garbage can beside my bed. “Thanks! Shower?”

We both showered together and spent the rest of the evening cuddling in my bed watching Netflix. I loved how he touched my foot with his and played with my hand, holding it, massaging my fingers. Dude could be sensual even in passing.

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
In the Idaho panhandle, there was a historic and beautiful place called Wallace. Sean Thomas Bradford and his family knew many hard day’s chores on the farm and loved excursions into town in their downtime. Nothing felt more recharging than spending their free time in the heart of downtown Wallace, "the center of the universe." Or so a manhole cover and mayor in 2004 proclaimed it to be. Relatively speaking, when you stood at the corner of Bank and Sixth Street, you wouldn’t want to disprove it. Wallace certainly felt the ‘center of the universe’, away from the few acres of wheat crop, the gable roof barn, and Bradford’s farmhouse. Something that could be contested or fussed about was why it was known as the City of Wallace vs. the Town of Wallace.

Various colored brick-cladded buildings with large street-level storefront windows with American flags hanging proudly here and there adorned Main Street, Wallace. They were the epitome of American nostalgia and exuberance. Wallace was the silver mining capital of the world, as the banners on street light posts boasted. What made the views south and west magnificent was the mountain range with lush green cedar trees in the summers. Dinners in town with homestyle apple pie and ice cream, were fond, ‘Bradford family memories’ at their go-to restaurant spots. They either had a penchant for restaurant or bakery apple pie or it just became something or a ‘family tradition’.

Rick couldn’t believe his eyes at the beauty of Wallace as he got out of the front passenger seat of the rented Dodge Durango. Sean drove without a hint of struggle from Spokane International to Main Street.

“Yep, this isn’t the farm, but I thought I’d show you what I like to call my hometown from down the road.”

“This is heavenly.” Rick said, astonished, looking up and around.

“'Chamber of Commerce wouldn’t mind that review.” Sean joked, coming around the front of the black SUV. “Yep, 'spent some years here with my family and friends walking these sidewalks.”

After he said that, all I could imagine was a less muscular, ‘teenage Sean’ with two loving parents.

“This is the place that made me what I am, and that’s not due to the brothels.” Sean joked.

“What!? Brothels?”

“Oh, historically, since this place was big into mining, they had like 12 bars or brothels back then. Something like that.”

“Oh.” I said, now picturing that there were hidden depths to Wallace.

“I thought we’d come into town before meeting the 'rents.”

“I’ll try not to hold your hand." Rick joked.

“Yeah, we just reversed the ban on dancing; I don’t think this town’s ready to see me flaunt it just yet. ‘Just kidding about the dancing; this isn’t Footloose. Now it’s gonna get a little artisanal around here, but I thought we’d pop into a coffee shop after our little walkies.” Sean said, removing his cap and running his hand through his hair before fitting it back on. He had gotten a haircut before we came.

“So, where does pinching your ass and public displays of indece- affection sit with you? Or do we gotta take it to the brothel?”

“'Sounding like some of my old DL townies. You’re fitting in. ‘kinda turning me on.”

After touring me around, and eating the best bakery apple pie I’ve ever had at a coffee shop, we took off back into the Durango and drove on to the I-90. I have no idea what to call it when you go to a cafe or coffee shop and drink Pepsi- not drink coffee. “Going out for coffee." “We had coffee together.” It’s a good thing its proposition or invitation does not make the drinking of coffee mandatory. I’m going to die thinking the ‘adult’ colloquial way to invite someone to meet you at a coffee shop or cafe is “let’s get or have coffee together!” I then feel self-conscious for not actually then drinking coffee. I’ll be turning like a rotisserie chicken in my metaphorical grave, kicking myself, having died, not knowing any better way to address the action and location. We went to the coffee shop and had Pepsi and pie! There we go. Why didn’t I just narrate that?!

“Rick?” Sean spoke.

“Oh, I spaced out again, didn’t I?”

“Spaced out more than NASA gets into space per year, my man. Welcome to Jurassic Park- No, I’m kidding- the farm.”

To the south and east were the crop fields, and west, at the end of the driveway, was the house and south of the house was the barn. The farmhouse was a modern, white, two storey building with a front wrap around porch, and floor-to-ceiling windows in the front, on the first floor. Starkly newer construction, nothing was rustic or multi-generational. The barn, while gabled, was less than 20 years old too. The house had a wood-burned sign in front of the porch that read, “The Bradfords.”

“I should explain,” Sean continued, as he took both of their bags from the backseat and carried them towards the impressive house. “My family and I moved here after we sold our old farm. We had more acres than this. One day we were traveling down I-90, we got hungry, ended up dining at one of the restaurants, walked around, and fell in love with Wallace. My mom works there. I forgot to show you. My parents could pretty much retire if they wanted to, farming is pretty much a hobby for my dad. They’re both set up enough to live out their days comfortably.”

“I see.” I had nothing better at my disposal to say. I was impressed.

“Off of the farm, my dad actually goes to work on the other side of I-90 at a ranch. They got some horses up there; he loves them. Hard to tell who has more unbridled spirit, my dad or the horses.”

“You’re like a horse.” I joked, jostling Sean slightly.

“Save that dirty mind for the hay loft later.”

The two young men reached the porch when the exterior glass storm door opened. It was clear as day, she was the lady of the house and Sean’s mom.

“Mon Bébé!!!!” She wailed excitedly. She didn’t pull any punches when it came to hugging her son reuniting. “Oo la la, votre cœur! Oui bébé?!”

“Ma!” Sean pleaded, embarrassed.

I looked down, surprised she didn’t send him backwards off the porch. As she rubbed his shoulder lovingly and beckoned us in, I observed she looked a lot like Nicole Kidman. Sean’s mom definitely passed on some beautiful skin, eyes, and hair to him. He put down our bags, and we were ushered to sit at the bar stools in front of the kitchen island. The kitchen cabinets were Providence Blue with white quartz countertops and a farmhouse sink in front of the kitchen window.

“Sean speaks very fondly of you, and aren’t you as cute as a button!” His mom said, opening the stove door to check on dinner. The aroma of a hearty stew filled the room. “He needed a good friend in that college all alone.”

“I’m lucky to have him, Mrs. Bradford.” I replied. I meant it, and hoped it came across just as sincere. I’m always self-conscious of my first impressions.

“Vous m'appellerez bientôt votre deuxième mère, j'espère!” She said…… In french.

I looked at Sean. He pursed his lips. Mum’s the word on whatever she said. I was clueless.

“Look around in the fridge for something to drink and show your friend around, bébé!”

Sean grabbed us two cans of Pepsi, we grabbed our backpacks, and he led me up stairs to his bedroom. We placed our bags on the floor and he locked the door.

“Welcome to my room jerk sess!” He charged and pushed me onto his bed. “Don’t worry, new-home construction, what noise happens in this room doesn’t go far.” Sean assured me. He put on some music for extra measure. We pulled down our shorts and underwear and crossed our arms. The bed shook for about 5 minutes before we 'tissued up'. We both did ‘the after jerk pee’ and then showered together. His room had its own bathroom. Sean made me fill up the majority of both backpacks with my clothes, he said he had plenty to wear at home. I applied deodorant, a spray of cologne, and put on fresh clothes. Sean found clothes in his closet; he had a walk-in closet. He never mentioned how good he had it at home.

We left his room but before we descended the stairs, he kissed me and met my gaze. He smirked and said, “I’m glad you’re here.” We went downstairs and rounded past the front door towards the kitchen and dining room off of that. Dinner smelled better than the food we had on campus. Sean gave me a little tour of the first floor before we sat down at the table. I was hungry but also nervous about eating with his ‘rents’. You’ll find friends tend to leave information out instead of telling you everything in advance. I had no idea what his dad looked like, or who was all having dinner. I had no idea how much I’d be put on the spot to talk or how much of a good first impression I’d make of myself.

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
What was Mrs. Bradford referring to when she called Ricky Alejandro Hernandez ‘cute as a button?’ Rick stood about six feet tall with a rectangular, not yet fully adult-grown frame. His body was not as broad-shouldered and V-tapered as Sean’s muscular silhouette. Rick had dark, voluminous, flat eyebrows above his completely hooded brown eyes. At times, those chocolate brown eyes could appear hazel. He had a 'facial leanness', a nice jawline, and 'harmoniously balanced' facial proportions at his current age. When he really smiled, you could see that he had cute canines and ‘photo-ready’ white teeth. His complexion was slightly tanned, with seemingly flawless skin. 'Devoid' of major blemishes even. He had some good genes and a hormone profile to look ordinary, yet a ‘golden boy’, unassuming, 'average' and inoffensive, masculine, youthful, handsome, mysterious, yet personable. When he wasn’t wearing a baseball cap, he had untamed medium-length brown hair when he didn’t cut or style it shorter. It was versatile for fades, comb overs and the few styles he went between.

Maybe these qualities made him ‘cute’, but to Ricky, who chose to go by ‘Rick’- for the life of his own self-awareness- didn't see himself “as cute as a button.” He was neither vain nor grandiose about his appearance. He was well-groomed and had good hygiene. He was certainly humble and grounded when it came to his image. If his looks were anything noteworthy, he would go as far from the ‘notes’ as possible with indifference. Perhaps his insecurities prevented him from seeing a handsome young man in the mirror. If there was one thing he knew he didn’t like about his body, it was how he had chest and arm hair. He always made sure to shave it.

Sean, however, was aware of Rick’s looks more than Rick himself; it was clear his mom knew too based on her comments.

The dining room table was already set, not requiring help. Sean’s mom was definitely someone who had good taste in decor and made an effort to be a good host. The table setting was immaculate, elegant, and classy.

“Have a seat, boys!”

Sean and Rick sat in chairs beside each other. The table had several food dishes, not just the stew they smelled earlier.

“Mom! That’s a lot of food!”

“I know it’ll be good for leftovers for the next few days. I know how young men seem to live half their lives in the fridge.” Mrs. Bradford replied, placing down the last dish and sitting at the head of the table.

“True.” Sean agreed, “Where’s Dad and Jay?”

“Ranch. You know, I just can’t peel that man away from there. Your brother’s taken up riding, actually, while you were gone. ‘Passionate about horses, I won’t pry them away. You should have heard your brother rave about riding off into the sunset!”

“That’s sweet.”

“Perhaps we should have bought a farm with stables. Not to worry, though; I’m very happy your father has it easier than we did on the old farm. He comes home, and he talks shop about how the horses are doing and equestrian care. His face really lights up; it’s adorable. You know how introverted he can be. I’m very happy. Jay’s made friends over there; he’s really blossomed. Both of them have snowballed in happiness and purpose. So that’s how they’re doing. How are you, mon beau fils?”

“Good. Happy. Busy. Baseball and all. Classes are going alright.”

“And Rick, all’s good on the southern front?” It must be hot at college; I would melt myself, down there in that humidity.”

“It’s good; baseball’s good.”

“My Sean is behaving himself? A gentleman, I hope.”

“Sean’s very good. Very gentlemanly.”

"Oh, I do hope so. You’ll keep him out of trouble, won’t you?”

“Definitely.” Rick responded, reassuring her politely.

“I don’t need to tell you how worried I was when we sent him back to college after he got injured, ‘his last trip here. You must have been a lovely nurse getting him back to normal. We must be very grateful to you. How lucky you two were roommates! I hope it wasn’t too much work for you.” Mrs. Bradford said, expressively. She made a wonderful impression of herself. Warm, and caring.

“Oh, it was nothing, ma’am.”

“Sean, do you ever tell Rick how handsome he is?”

“Ma!”

“I’m just saying, chérie. Don’t let this one get away. ‘aura fière allure sur les photos de famille de Noël.” Mrs. Bradford said, booping Sean on the nose with her finger.

“Ma…”

“Don’t be ashamed of your mother; you know you love me so.” Sean’s mom said, caressing her son’s cheek soothingly, making him smile and her smile back.

Rick’s heart sank a little. It was very heartwarming and pure. Innocent and maternal. He felt a little personal melancholy. How he wished he still had parents. “Family”, and his lack thereof, was a little 'vulnerability' and sore spot for him. Seeing this vision of motherly love was a little heartbreaking because he didn’t have it himself anymore. Rick was self-aware enough to know, he was happy for their luck and happiness—for Sean to have a loving mom. He felt a little conflicted being there at that moment, like maybe he didn’t deserve to witness it. What he wouldn’t give to have his own mom back.

The three continued dinner, and to Rick’s relief, nobody asked him about his family. The conversation was non-threatening, not too prying or 'on the back foot'—'personal'’.

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
Dinner was over and the two had gone back upstairs to the bedroom. Laying down on the bed, they both looked up at the ceiling and began to talk.

“My mom wasn’t too much for you, I hope?” Sean inquired.

“No, of course not. It’s nice you have her.” Rick responded, carefully choosing his words not to offend or sound unappreciative.

“Yeah. She’s very… decisively- loving. She approves of you.”

“She knows you’re not exactly, 100 percent-?“

“Mm… She’s two steps ahead of others in some regards. She knew I ‘had the itch’ before I knew for sure.”

“Oh.”

“She wasn’t too overwhelming I hope. She can be- overwhelming. It can be like being hit by a freight train of love. She makes sure to take it easy on people their first time. ‘Doesn’t get too personal.”

“I… I’m glad she didn’t.”

“Yeah… So how was her cooking? She sure made a buffet selection.” Sean asked.

“She’s a very good cook, you must miss her food when you’re at college.”

“Her food is very good. I’m kinda glad not to eat it all the time, gotta keep a good body fat percentage and all.”

“What do you miss most about home?”

“I won’t say privacy- it’s clearly better sharing a dorm than having my own bedroom.”

“Staaawwwp.” Rick said, knowing Sean was referring to him being the reason why that was.

“It’s true. ‘Couldn’t have gone better.”

“I’m ashamed to say of myself- it could have.” Rick said.

“Everyone has ‘an off day’.” Sean reassured.

“I never really explained myself.”

“You don’t have to explain, we both had a wonderful time after.”

“No, I should. I was a bit- I am a bit insecure. I know that about myself. I was unfair, and acting immaturely that day. If… I ever do… act out, or be a douche… I hope you can forgive me.”

“I’ll try.”

“I have one thing. It’s something I haven’t really gotten into with you. I was scared it was going to come up at dinner.”

“Your- Parents?”

“Yeah. How-?”

“Your lip quivered and your eyes got watery. I-“

“Oh. You noticed?”

“‘Sorry, I didn’t mean-”

“No, it was bound to come up. I… Just don’t have parents anymore. Do you remember when things got awkward between us? And we didn’t really talk?”

“Oh no!”

“Yeah. Then. I went home for the funeral, not classes. ‘Came back, it would have passed for just me being busy or missing each other in and out of the dorm.”

“No! I’m sorry! Ricky! I would have-”

“Noo.. I wouldn’t have told you, I… how I handled it, keeping it to myself was probably for the best. I have you now, and I’m much better. I mean- in a way, by not breaking down and talking about it, I was able to cope. I got to class, ‘didn’t ruin my grades. It was the best way I knew how to cope without losing myself.”

“I feel bad. Can I- do you feel comfortable if I tell my mom in advance so she doesn’t question you about-?”

“Yeah. That’s okay. Hey, I’m not changing the subject, but for the longest time- I thought you lived in Iowa, isn’t that funny?”

“Oh. Yeah. Well, I might have mumbled it when we met. I would have been too scared to correct you if you told me Iowa then. You really brought me out of my shell. I was so- nervous of making a fool of myself then. I was scared to speak to you those first few weeks. Hey, can I top you off for another Pepsi?” Sean said, standing up from the bed.

“Sure. Sure.”

“You’re good?”

“Yeah. All good.”

“I’ll just- tell my mom. If she makes a fuss, I can only apologize. You won’t hate me?”

“Nah man. Probably best to tell her so your family doesn't ask a million questions as if everything were normal.”

“I’ll be right back babe.” Sean kissed him on the forehead.

The Bradford Kitchen, a moment later.

“Oh Hello, le petit ami!” Mrs. Bradford said, looking over her right shoulder to see that Sean had come downstairs. She was finishing off washing a knife, rinsing it under the tap. Setting it on the drying rack she moved on to a dessert plate.

“Ma. I have something to tell you.”

The conversation in the kitchen seemed like a scene out of the movie where the dialogue becomes inaudible, the world seems to go quiet and slower. while someone breaks bad news. Sean explained to his mom as he stood beside her. Sean told her what he was told, and that she and the family might want to avoid asking insensitive questions. The ceramic plate dropped into the sink and broke.

“Mon Dieu! Un fils sans sa mère ! Mon cœur!” Mrs. Bradford’s heart broke having heard the news.

“Ma,”

“He needs a mother’s hug!”

“Ma. It could make him uncomfortable, I don’t know how he’ll react. But you’re probably right.”

Mrs. Bradford turned off the tap and dried her hands on a towel. Sean remembered he said he was going to get a drink so he got two more cans of Pepsi and walked fast to catch up to his mom who was heading up the stairs. They ascended the stairs and rounded the hallway to the bedroom. Sean’s mom entered the room first.

“Rick?” She said, “Could you stand up sweetie?”

Rick stood up. He felt his heart in the back of his throat.

“May I hug you dear?” She asked, stepping closer.

Rick nodded and stepped forward. Mrs. Bradford wrapped her arms around the young man and hugged him. Rick’s composure broke and he began to cry, hugging her back. She placed one of her hands on the back of his head and rubbed her thumb on his head. She rocked soothingly.

“It breaks my heart to see a young man my son’s age without his mom. You must have been trying to be strong, and brave for some time now. You don’t have to be on your own anymore. You don’t have to feel alone or scared, you can let it all out any time you want. If you need a mother’s hugs- you hug me any time you want. If you need to cry you can cry on me or Sean.”

Rick sobbed as the grief washed over him. It had been some time after his parents had passed and in that time he did not allow himself to feel it. It felt as though when his parents had died the love he had most had died with them. In this simple act of surrogate, motherly love Rick was reminded of the life that he had, and that when love is lost- love still exists. The world still carried on even though it seemed a world that did not give him pause or the love he once knew. For a while he fought and denied himself to process his loss or break down.

“Rick, honey? I want to tell you something important. When love is lost, it is important to love again. Even though your parents are not here- remember, to let your self love and to be happy again even after. It is very important you don’t regret not letting yourself learn to be happy after. You will break your mom’s heart and mine if you are unhappy and don’t heal over time. I’m sorry for rushing you for a hug. Are you alright?”

“Yeah. Thank you.”

“If you ever need to talk or hug, you know where I live. Now, you ask my Sean for the hugs you want!”

“I will.”

“Well, forgive me for crossing boundaries. I can’t go to bed easily if I didn’t tell you the world will be okay again and reassure you. It will get better.” Mrs. Bradford said, giving Rick a mother’s kiss on his cheek. She wiped some tears from her own eyes and adjusted her apron.

“Thanks.”

“I’ll leave you two be. Good night my boys. I love you both. Sorry Sean.” Mrs. Bradford, took her leave walking past Sean who stood inside by the doorway.

“Ricky, I’m sorry if-” Sean said, closing the door and locking it.

“I almost forgot what it felt like to have a mother’s love- for one more day.”

Sean’s eyes watered hearing the sentiment. “Lots more of her love to come. Hey, not every day my mom gets to kiss a guy I bring home.”

“You ass. I love you.”

“I don’t know, I gotta watch out you don’t fall for my mom, you know the bros be like that.”

“Staaawwpp! You’re making me feel better.”

“Sure sure, but I’m sure there’s better ways. You wanna cuddle? Watch Netflix?”

“That would make my world.”

“Damn, if that’s all it took, I can really let the side down. Here I am trying to hook you up with my mom and take you into the hay loft, but if my bed and tv are enough-”

Rick smiled, wiping away the last of his tears. He could build a life’s happiness just on Sean’s jokes.

“Get in bed my love!” Sean said, after kissing Rick.

“Sorry I got your mom wet the first night.” Rick said, laying down.

“Friends could do worse. For your sake we’ll skip out on the fact it was just tears, make it sounds like you have ‘mad game’ with moms.”

“I’m dead. God I love you.”

“I love you too, sorry about the memorable first night. Usually the ‘welcomings’ are more tame.”

“Thank you, for-”

“Don’t mention it. Anytime you need a boost of confidence, a good cry, you got us.”

“Thank you!”

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
The hayloft, 2am

“So this is where you broke your arm in three places?”

“Yep. Definitely where the ‘magic’ happened. Seems like good fate that you’re here. It’s like it’s all come full circle.”

“The injury that brought us together.”

“Yes sirrrrr! Though technically, it happened over here.” Sean replied, walking over to the part of the loft where he fell.

“I’d imagine that’s a bit of a drop.” Rick said, looking over the ledge.

Yeah, the funny thing was, there was hay down there at the time, but there was a pitch fork on the hay, so when I fell… Well nevermind, all better now.”

Sean sat down on the hay loft edge. There were cables running between the two posts making it safe to sit and not fall over. Rick joined him.

“My dad added this cable railing after that.”

“I can see why.” Rick said.

“So, how did Wallace look to you? Pretty good after the volcano hey?”

“What volcano?”

“Oh that’s just a joke my dad says. Wallace was a filming location for the movie Dante’s Peak.”

“Ahh. It did look a little familiar… My parents… watched that movie.”

“Oh, ‘sorry-”

“Nah, it’s okay. Sean?”

“Yeah?”

“Sorry about taking that... “Trauma dump” in front of you earlier.”

“Noo… Babe. That’s not trauma dumping. You never ‘disclosed’ before about your ‘circumstance’ and opened up, letting it all out- that- that was very natural and “appropriate” for you and I. ‘Us’. I don’t want you to think you have to ‘lone wolf’ it in life. You don’t have to avoid the ‘heavy’, or feel vulnerable or be self-conscious at all. I think there’s a lot relative to our own humanity and experience people leave on the backburner, or fearfully leave out of discussion. There’s so much heart and substance that is ‘mission critical’ to everyone’s personal emotional and mental success- that people don’t come to terms with. I think people are good at denying themselves the paradigm shifts or things necessary to heal, best cope, and live happier. Let me ask this. If you kept that to yourself, in two months time could it have worsened?”

“Oh, I know it would.” Rick replied.

“I think humans are unfortunately too “brilliant” at being “bottlers”, letting things build up, self-destructing, and having meltdowns because they don’t vent enough or express in constructive and healthy manners.”

“Sounds accurate.” Rick concurred.

“I don’t want you being afraid to talk to me, even the difficult stuff. I’d like you to feel you can confide in me, or trust me enough to see you through and through. My parents taught me, ‘not every conversation is going to be ‘pretty’. Some are gonna be rudimentary, ugly, rough, haphazard- but it’s the spirit and intentions of what you do with those conversations that can be the ideas- or actions ‘whiteboard discussion’ or ‘game notes’- needed that makes things better for people. And not just between us, in general- life would be better if people could sit around in chairs and mull everything over constructively. But you know, human nature…”

Rick was silent, but attentive. He was processing before he spoke. “Sean, you are one of the most well put together people I have ever met. I don’t think there’s anyone on the team that could put into words what you’ve said. My mom really woulda loved who you are. She would have approved of you.”

“I hope I can live up to that and honor her son.” Sean said somberly.

“I hope- good things for us.”

“Me too.” Replied Sean, smiling briefly.

“Interesting first ‘hayloft experience’ together, not exactly the Wattpad gay short stories I’ve read.” Rick said, reflectively joking.

“Oh? I hope it wasn’t a let down.” Sean replied.

“No, it wasn’t, ‘better we have some ‘heart and substance’, otherwise we’re just another one of those pure smut short stories. I hope to look back fondly on this.” Rick stated.

“Nothing like subverting expectations at a hayloft- sleepover once in a while, just kidding.”

“Ah, one thing I’ve always liked about sleepovers is how soulful and bonding they can be. You get to relax with your friend in a house, away from the class or team. They can surprise you with hidden depths, ‘those late night conversations’. I enjoy that intimacy, they can open up, leave the usual ‘hat’ they wear with others at the door, and be themselves. No facade. It’s like the ‘hat’ they wear at home is more intelligible, philosophical- or at least it- they can be.” Rick stated.

“I know what you mean. I love the honesty that people can find in the sanctuary of a private setting. The class clown can be quiet, intellectual and reserved, independent, calm. The school bully can be creative, poetic, inventive, sensitive- nurturing, loving. I wish people weren’t shy- hiding their best depths.” Sean remarked.

“My dad- I wish I was more- braver to break down his walls when he was alive. The man loved to laugh and loved comedy. It’s really where my interest in it stems from. He was inventive, ‘make-do’ to his core. He loved the appreciation and thanks from people whose lives he made better by his handiwork. It made me proud of him, but I never told him. I should have. He could turn his hand to wood and metal- and build stuff. ‘Drawings to finished projects, he ‘just did’. ‘Ever the ‘practical’. I think by the end of his life, there was a long list of solutions and problems solved by his ‘renaissance mind’. There are passions of mine he kindled and lit a fire under. For all his brilliance, where he fell short- was his ability to love and be loved. To be expressive and more patient, more kind. Now that he is gone, I can see in his absence the sort of duality that I am. I have strived to be more loving and tender than he was. But like him, I too struggle with being vulnerable. I see it now- his vulnerability and fear, his lashing out when love would have made him feel more whole and happier. I see how his silently- going to work, and many acts of service to people- was his indirect way of showing his heart and affection- his love. His need to belong.

I have to say he was stoic, and mean a lot- angry, unkind. But I think when people are gone, you then can look back- objectively, and see more fleshed out tones to the reactive- ‘present’ that was. I see a part of myself I wish I was, what I hope to be. I see that when he failed to say ‘I love you’, I should have said ‘I love you’ more often and when he didn’t. I see a man I should have ‘turned the cheek’ more towards. Kill ‘em with kindness, instead of stoop or become like them yourself- sort of thing. I regret not having been stronger to love him better.”

Sean was bereft of speech. “I see what you mean by people being able to show character and depth at sleepovers.”

Rick smiled. “Well, I’m afraid my next thought isn’t as ‘deep’. My ass fell asleep, can you help me up?”

“OHHH! Sure! That I can do!” Sean picked himself off of the hayloft edge and helped Rick up. “Bed? My beloved.”

“Yeah, bed.” Rick replied.

The two went back to the house, and fell asleep nestled up in Sean's bed, cozy and content.

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
Sean’s bedroom, 9am

I find myself sad often, and it’s not depression. It’s not because I’m that cliche “empath” phrase that seems to denote people as being too soft. It isn’t because I’m too sensitive and incapable of facing the world. I have lost my parents and I am self aware, totally. I’m aware of the world ahead, every holiday, birthday, milestone, anniversary without people that are what I felt were cornerstones, foundations- keystones and integral to my happiness and joy. With each passing and anticipated future loss, I am reminded of what I wanted in life, what is no longer, what won’t be, what is leaving. And it isn’t narcissism, it isn’t “poor me! I can't go on.” I’m not being a martyr. My hurts aren’t immature, facile, irrational, inconceivable, or unfounded.

I’m scared. What will happen after final exams, and with college year one coming to a close. My parents- even I- we bet it all on the notion that they would naturally still be alive. I would have gone home, had my mom’s cooking, slept in my room, ‘gone to my gym. Tons of stuff. Everything happened so fast. I was numb too, going through the motions to the extreme then. The funeral, the consoling pats on my shoulders. I didn’t even feel present or real when I had gone back for the funeral. I felt like a stranger with my family- well- relatives. I feel as though my tether to being “family” was my parents. Without them- I feel like a stranger. I remember the distinct feeling as I packed up everything I owned. Some of it made the garbage, some of it went into storage. Even though I spent my teens traveling around for baseball, now- more than ever- I feel like everything I own is at the dorm. I feel like I really live out of my ‘suitcase’.

I wake up, and cry silently once in a while. Dismayed as reality comes into focus. They’re still dead. However, having Sean has been- nice. I feel he gives me a reason to keep having hope for happiness. He gives me hope and strength, when I falter to find it alone. His disarming smile makes me want to believe love after loss still exists, that happiness can still happen. While he cannot be my singular reason to keep haulin’ ass, he certainly motivates me. I am sadly at his mercy if I get it wrong or if he wants to call it quits any time soon. I have to make sure I don’t overwhelm him or put him off. I bare in mind when I lashed out at him that night. He deserves my best.

The sun lit the room slightly through the black fabric curtains of the window. Birdsong could be heard faintly from outside as Rick lay there propped up on his left arm. He looked down at Sean who was still asleep. Rick scanned him up and down. He was a beautiful golden boy, laying there shirtless. His defined pecs, shoulders, biceps, his hands, ‘the epitome and triumph of genetics, and working out. His face alone would have had da Vinci pawing at him and making him a muse. Even at rest, Sean looked exquisite.

“Hello stranger!” Sean murmured, knowing he wasn’t alone. His voice was slightly raspy, and a little deep. Sexy.

“Good morning.” Rick said, gently rubbing Sean’s right arm with two fingers up and down.

Rick slinked his way down the bed.

“Uff… It’s gonna be a good morning.” Sean said, looking down.

“Yes sir, I’m gonna make it a good morning.” Rick replied.

Sean’s underwear began throbbing to life, his bulge growing. Rick took down Sean’s underwear and began to suck. Rick’s tongue did all sorts of things as he paid attention to the head.

“Oh fuck!” Sean moaned as he pressed his shoulders into the mattress as his body arched in pleasure.

Rick began to suck rhythmically. Sean placed his hand on Rick’s head. He didn’t force it, only letting his hand feel each mouthful in and out as the warm mouth closed around every inch of his shaft. He watched the up and down motion his hand did on top of Rick’s head, the visual sight brought him close to cumming several times. His breath began to quicken. He began to face fuck and humped rapidly.

“Oh baby!” Sean moaned.

Ropes of cum began spurting inside of Rick’s mouth. If it wasn't caught in the mouth it was definitely a big load that would have shot feet in distance.

“Fuck! Fuck!” Sean exclaimed, panting. “That’s a good morning! Thank you! Thank you babe!”

The two kissed, Sean tasted his own cum while doing so.

"Damn, friendly fire." Sean joked.

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Sooo. How is everyone? I've recently quit my job and decided to go over a little ghost written, faux, ending for this story. I think we can all agree the original author did a good job capturing reader's imaginations. Some readers wished for an ending. Having some time to piss about, I'll leave a little ending. My writing style is different and I will not pretend and probably out of respect, not try to emulate the original author's style as if I was posing to be them. I am not. Instead, why don't we just 'fan fiction' a little ending? You like and root for these two characters, you somewhat identify with them. Now in terms of "such is life" and a lot of gay fiction, most stories like this end with the two people going off to forget each other and leave you slightly disappointed. It's always a very 'catch 22' phenomenon, you either appreciate college hookups or whatever scenarios as temporary 'once upon a time' stories, or you'd rather 2 characters actually win, and crossover into the realm of a long term whatever. At the same time, if not some temporary affair, we maybe cynical of what does crossover into a respectable, deep bond. With the author's two characters, I would be disappointed if they just shook hands and left it in college never to speak again. I'm not the best erotica writer, so I can't attempt to make a claim to fame I could top what has already happened in the narrative. But in terms of intellectual, or emotional continuity, it would be nice to carry forward the story since it left off. In however a bumbling, lackluster or monotone way as I can. But hopefully inch the plot forward as 'fanfiction- tribute'.

I wanted to say ‘I love you’ back. I can suck a fucking dick and take his- but I’m too ashamed to say it back. But then- what do I mean if I told him I love him? Aww shit. I thought so. Would it be so bad? The possible rejection. 'Ruining the status quo'. We- well, he has a girlfriend. Guaranteed I don’t anymore. No man’s rejection could shatter me more. God. To admit such vulnerability- that’s not in my nature. Was any of it my nature before him? Those thoughts weighed on me until I passed out.

4 Days later

The dorm door opened and there were hushed mummers and slight giggling. A few days have passed since my drunken ‘escapade’. A word here my mom would use, not a word generally known and used by any of us in the bullpen or in the field. The open door to the hallway made unwelcome light shine in and lessened until the room was dark again, how I like it. After that night, it was clear to say my girlfriend dumped me. I felt a bit numb about it, kept to myself. I know the phrase ‘stiff upper lip’, but what I was doing wasn’t that. I’m fucking angry all the time, sad, annoyed, jealous, insecure, petty, lashing out, bitter, jealous… I said that already… but jealous. They giggle and laugh, and make their way to his bed, my back towards them. I closed my eyes when the light was streaming in but now they’re open. I feel like I can bore holes in the wall, I’m staring at it so hard. Cinderblock, painted, nothing to write home about. Of course, you know, I don’t write home about anything. Better to stare at the wall than be cuckolded, not that he even means it that way. I’m swirling in a sea of my own mediocrity. I’m jealous and all I can think of is- ‘jealous’. He’s so- hot, he’s- beautiful. Sean is beautiful. Handsome- striking. His future baseball trading card pictures are going to look amazing, his player image on the electronic boards at games are going to look amazing, his play by play footage is going to look amazing. I’m not obsessed by ass- but his ass in slow motion going around those bases? His cute ass in white or grey baseball pants. Why do I feel contempt and fucking aroused by him?!

There I am newly single and there they are “We They go together like rama lama lama ka ding da dinga dong”- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. Great. Thanks mom and dad family movie night. Now I’m laying here listening to clothes falling to the floor to that soundtrack playing in my head. The sound of mens underwear elastic is so distinct, that would be my boy Sean’s boxer briefs off then. Fuck… ‘my boy’… Mine…. Not mine?
I roll on my back, best remove some ceiling concrete now that the wall has been made holier than Swiss cheese with my staring. I’m so dead.

Oh fuck. He’s in. And there she goes on top, riding him, lookin’ like a stupid kids car ride thing at the mall. I’m so mad. I’m so sad. I’m so jealous. I’m confused, I’m in uncharted territory. I’m self aware- check. I’m… Oh God. Oh God. I’m gonna cry. Not now, dick!

The springs creaked slightly with soft repetitive durations as Sean and his girlfriend began getting into it. The really fast, forceful shit was gonna happen very soon. A sharp exhale, inhale sniff and whimper broke Sean’s concentration. He knew exactly what that sound was. Discreet crying. His heart sank, his horniness stopped.

“Hey baby, I’m… tired, we’ll see if we can do this another night, ‘kay?”

They murmured some things and got redressed, and he walked her to the door. The door opened and closed and she was gone.

“You’re gonna make me cry too my dude.” Sean said to Rick, lowering himself to his knees on the floor beside his roommate's bed. “I can cut the sadness in the air with a knife, it’s so thick.”

“That obvious?” Rick said, making eye contact through watery eyes.

“Aww babe, you’re breaking my heart seeing you like this. Fuck man.”

“Breaking your heart? right.” Rick sniffled, chuckling in spite of himself.
Sean caressed and wiped away tears that rolled down Rick's cheek.

“Sorry you sent your trophy girl home.”
“Mmmm… Nothing I haven’t already ‘done’…”
“She’s gonna look good on your arm- MLB.” Rick mumbled through his increasingly wet pillow.
“Mmm, nah baby, she’s not gonna make it that long. ‘Term contract’, not gonna make it to a holiday with the parents. Mind if I lay down?”
“Knock yourself out.” Rick said, scooting himself over on his bed. Sean got up off the floor and joined his mate on the bed.
“Aww babe, you got your pillows all wet.”
“I’m sorry!” Rick said, letting out a pent up shaking cry.
“Don’t apologize. You never have to apologize to me for crying and feeling vulnerable.”
“You. Are. Sooo. Perfect.” Rick cried, smiled, and cried. The shame of feeling like an ‘ugly crier’ made him laugh slightly in spite of himself.
“Ahh… A smile! There’s my boy! Somewhere behind all these field sprinklers is my boy.”
“Yeah? I’m a real mess. I look like every romance drama my mom and I ever watched.” Rick said, batting away warm tears.
“That’s cute, I watch that shit too. But, ‘kay, what’s wrong?”
“I don’t even know what’s wron- I do- I don’t.”
“Want me to guess?”
“I don’t know. Swing.”
“You know, I’m not all ‘brawn, no brains’, I got some brains. Though I keep it pretty well hidden. “I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence.”
“Charles Dickens?”
“Yes sirrrr, buut they used it in The Dark Knight, Batman so, that’s why I remember it. But… drumroll, and be very surprised and impressed I’m this intelligent. Do I hold a sanctuary in your heart?”
“Yes.”
“And you do in mine too.”
“You’re being very sweet to me right now.”
“I wish I was always sweet, but then you know, I’d lose my jock-like, sexy charm.”
Sean quipped, placed his leg over Rick and positioned himself to hold tight his friend.
“I can’t pretend or deny… I admire you- I’m jealous of how good you are, and you’re extremely- more hotter than me.”
“I suppose I’m not supposed to get ‘big headed’ after a review like that, huh?”
“Or hard.”
“Well. I am feeling very submissive, wanting to make you feel better, but we’ll get to that later. You were saying?”
“I… love you too. I heard you say it, I wanted to say it back. And… I don’t think I want you to go off and be in the MLB and lose you.”
“You’re stupid!”
“Well that’s not the answer I was-“
“I’m not leaving you ifffff I get into the MLB, I’m taking you with me!”
“What?!”
“I will never have a trophy wife in the stands. A while ago I knew- I wanted you. You’re not just some horny little college romp I will have had ‘back in the day’. If… you will have me… as… what, -I don’t know.”
“You want to take this out of state?”
“Coast to coast, us in the Redwoods, us in Tennessee, New York. I want photos with you everywhere. Iowa.”
“You’re making it very hard to cry right now.” Rick replied. It felt a little cheesy to him, the sentiment, but he was entirely down. There was nothing he’d contradict with what Sean said.
“And you’re making me want to service you (to feel) better.” Sean bit his lip, smirked, and dotted his eyes down and back up.
“Hard, huh?”
“Best loads and best hard ones with you.”
“You’ll suck me better?”
“Yes sir!”
“Fuck I like you submissive.”
“‘Bet you do.”

Sean pulled Rick’s underwear down. Rick's dick throbbed to size.
“I’m fuckin brickin up.” Rick said, his lips at the side of Sean’s neck.
“Damn right you are babe.” Sean responded, his lips finding their way, meeting Rick’s. The audible lip smacking of urgent making out filled the room. Dude knew how to kiss to make someone feel better. The feeling of the lip on lip action, was sensual, powerful and strong. Making out with Sean- you could build a life on it, or at least get hopes up for more. The intensity and raw ecstasy of the two, having disclosed their love for each other was intoxicatingly inspiring. Sean began to suck Rick. This was going to be a ten minute ‘last challenge’. Sean was making sure any notion of crying was gone for the night and only lusty testosterone filled air filled the room. His mouth pulled out all the stops. Within six minutes ropes of cum filled his mouth and dripped down Rick's shaft and onto the sheets. They kissed and then Sean returned the favor in full. After, both of them were covered in cum they had a shower together and pondered what was to be. Sean knew he had to move up his breakup, and both of them felt being two straight guys in a mutual, down low romance or whatever later- was a good pact to have and hold.

“My sanctuary.” Rick said, thinking back on the conversation they had half an hour ago.
“My baby” Sean replied, running his fingers through Rick’s hair.
“Helping you with your arm-“
“Was the best thing to happen to us I think.” Sean continued.
“Exactly.”
Oh! Such schmaltz! I loved every word of it. Now, what did I do with the tissue?

• Love
Reactions: CoBrosef