Rob Delaney

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Y’all do know that he was a bedwetter into young adulthood as well as a raging alcoholic. He totaled his car in a drunk driving accident breaking both of his arms and other injuries. He was in rehab, jail and lived in a halfway house recovering from the accident, alcoholism and bedwetting.

• Wow
Reactions: seb_asstian

manwtf123456

Legendary Member
Media
Y’all do know that he was a bedwetter into young adulthood as well as a raging alcoholic. He totaled his car in a drunk driving accident breaking both of his arms and other injuries. He was in rehab, jail and lived in a halfway house recovering from the accident, alcoholism and bedwetting.
He could’ve killed someone in front of me and I’d still let him fuck me until my legs shakes, the fuck? Why do you think that would change anyone’s minds.

Reactions: gwdg

spennypants

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep and he turned his life around and became successful and an advocate for mental health, among other things. What a mean-spirited post.

gwdg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow that’s so crazy i need him to do all of these things to me